• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Donations

Clydesdale34

Private
Is there a way to add more than 10 fp's into a Great Building at one time? I have seen about 350 fp's added in about 20 seconds. There must be some way to do it.

DeletedUser111866

App users can spam donate 10FP button if they have stored FP packs, and only after a delay in spamming all the FPs try to get committed into a GB. So app users have an advantage in arc races.

DeletedUser112221

Also, is there any way to see who dropped the last FP? I had this happen and I would like to return the compliment....

I would have raised a new question but I can't see how to do that either.

DeletedUser96790

Is there a way to add more than 10 fp's into a Great Building at one time? I have seen about 350 fp's added in about 20 seconds. There must be some way to do it.

FP bar. When you farm produced forge points, you can use them all at once. When you enter a Great Building, there is an option called "whole FP bar" with the number of forge points you have in the bar.
Other than that there is no option to use more than 10 forge points at once. Also, by using the "whole FP bar" option, you can`t choose any specific amount you want to drop.

I believe there aren`t any other ways, how to use more than 10 points at once.

DeletedUser96901

playing app

it collects all donating clicks and at the end those will be send to the server

and browser players then see
from 0 to 2000 FP in one second

I have seen about 350 fp's added in about 20 seconds
I have seen players jumping from zero to first place with 2000 FP between two of my clicks