• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge plus?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
You can still have more than 99. But you cannot collect more than 99 from the city. Same as before. No changes. Just a new pop up with more info.
You can still have hundreds of Fps in your FP bar after city collection when you pay 5 diamonds, so u can collect more then 99 at once your answer is misleading

You can still have hundreds of Fps in your FP bar after city collection when you pay 5 diamonds, so u can collect more then 99 at once your answer is misleading
True. Forgot about the 5 diamond option. I never use it. In fact, you can also collect more than 99 fps without using the 5 diamond option. Say, if you have collected 98 fps, you can still collect e.g 50 fps from a building.

Exterm

Private
Maybe forge would care to explain why for some people its $29.99 and for others its $49.99. Mine shows $29.99 to purchase and my friend shows $49.99

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Just to be clear - you cannot collect more FPs after you have over 99 FP in your bar. You can have collections (whether from a single building, or a group of collections via the 5diamond cost) that will put you over 99FP ONLY if you are at 99 or lower. If you are over 99 and use the 5 diamond, you only collect the buildings that do not have FPs. You have to get back back under 100 to get the FP collections (which can end up costing 10 diamonds - as experience has shown me a couple times - not watching the FP bar when I use the 5Diamond option)

Shad23

Emperor
Forge of Empires_2022-02-20-16-31-28.jpg
at least they kind of fixed this i can now clic on image X1 , X5 ,X9 over the rectangle ( where you see the coins ) so it's less error prone

wotviewer

Private
as others have already mentioned, the price of this "offer" is ridiculous, and to rub salt into the wound the fact there are 2 prices for the same offer is just ####!!! In my guild we also note that this "feature" is not available to all players anyway.

Goodness knows what Inno thinks it is doing when migrating something from beta to live. If it passed beta, then why is it only partially implemented in live?
Yes there are much more important things going on today, but as an example of the apparent headless direction this game has shown of late, it is really sad to see another such instance. As a business strategy, over pricing rarely maximises income.

Shad23

Emperor
as others have already mentioned, the price of this "offer" is ridiculous, and to rub salt into the wound the fact there are 2 prices for the same offer is just ####!!! In my guild we also note that this "feature" is not available to all players anyway.

Goodness knows what Inno thinks it is doing when migrating something from beta to live. If it passed beta, then why is it only partially implemented in live?
Yes there are much more important things going on today, but as an example of the apparent headless direction this game has shown of late, it is really sad to see another such instance. As a business strategy, over pricing rarely maximises income.
It did'nt pass beta as it's still being tested not all live players have it they don't have enough testers on beta to test some of the features so they choose some live players to be testers on live servers just give your feedback

wotviewer

Private
It did'nt pass beta as it's still being tested not all live players have it they don't have enough testers on beta to test some of the features so they choose some live players to be testers on live servers just give your feedback
well that is even more ridiculous then since I have not been informed I am merely a "tester" nor that I can give feedback. just as well I have not spent any real money

Shad23

Emperor
well that is even more ridiculous then since I have not been informed I am merely a "tester" nor that I can give feedback. just as well I have not spent any real money
I know and worst part is that testers on beta get 1000 diamonds when they test features every time they test stuff but the testers who test on live servers don't get paid to test

Which makes no sense as they haven't asked for feedback.
Yep. And this is not a feedback thread, so opinions in this thread are not likely to be forwarded.
I guess the test on live servers are more for technical reasons and to see how many players are using the feature.

Ronnie54

Private
I find it hard to believe the Plus package is worth $69.99 per month. It's all fine tod make money at your business but at some point you start to loose people because of the constant push for more money, I am retired and to spend that kind of money on a game is ridiculous. I buy diamonds from time to time but sure not to that extent. If this push continues I won't be around this game much longer. Getting greedy guys.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I find it hard to believe the Plus package is worth $69.99 per month. It's all fine tod make money at your business but at some point you start to loose people because of the constant push for more money, I am retired and to spend that kind of money on a game is ridiculous. I buy diamonds from time to time but sure not to that extent. If this push continues I won't be around this game much longer. Getting greedy guys.
In part I agree with you - but why would you waste money on something like this or not. If the developers want to introduce it into the game, all good and fine - as long as it does not impact the players that are smart enough not to flush their money down the drain. There really is no reason to buy diamonds ever - you are retired, you have plenty of extra time - well, FoE is highly designed for players like you - take your time, and do not worry about the cash grabs. Besides, if the developers were not finding people to buy these sort of things, they would not introduce them into the game - and if there were not players buying some of these 'higher' end items, then the game as a whole would suffer, since the free-to-play side of things would be diminished. As it is, there is a good balance between Free and Pay to play, and only Pay To Play finds a need to rush through the game - the Free to Play can recognize the pace that the game is designed for and do not need to Pay. So no reason for you to be thinking of leaving for a non-reason like this.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
In part I agree with you - but why would you waste money on something like this or not. If the developers want to introduce it into the game, all good and fine - as long as it does not impact the players that are smart enough not to flush their money down the drain. There really is no reason to buy diamonds ever - you are retired, you have plenty of extra time - well, FoE is highly designed for players like you - take your time, and do not worry about the cash grabs. Besides, if the developers were not finding people to buy these sort of things, they would not introduce them into the game - and if there were not players buying some of these 'higher' end items, then the game as a whole would suffer, since the free-to-play side of things would be diminished. As it is, there is a good balance between Free and Pay to play, and only Pay To Play finds a need to rush through the game - the Free to Play can recognize the pace that the game is designed for and do not need to Pay. So no reason for you to be thinking of leaving for a non-reason like this.

Some people have moral and ethical standards. Just seeing an offer for worthless shenanigans at $69.99 is offensive, particularly when even $6.99 would be a push for what the package is worth. I still feel dirty about the last time I bought some diamonds (Christmas 2020) because I already knew the game was heading the wrong direction, but 2021 took care of that with the guild ID sorting that wasn't announced, the heal all button, and whatever, it's a long list.

Anyway very noble of you - it's ok to fleece people aka rip them off, so long as they are stupid. By that logic, every scammer and ponzi-scheme guy who bilked people out of their savings or ran off with their retirement funds, should get let out of jail. Isn't that what you're saying, there's nothing wrong with a good scam as long as "smart" people don't have to fall for it. God bless us, every one!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Some people have moral and ethical standards. Just seeing an offer for worthless shenanigans at $69.99 is offensive, particularly when even $6.99 would be a push for what the package is worth. I still feel dirty about the last time I bought some diamonds (Christmas 2020) because I already knew the game was heading the wrong direction, but 2021 took care of that with the guild ID sorting that wasn't announced, the heal all button, and whatever, it's a long list.

Anyway very noble of you - it's ok to fleece people aka rip them off, so long as they are stupid. By that logic, every scammer and ponzi-scheme guy who bilked people out of their savings or ran off with their retirement funds, should get let out of jail. Isn't that what you're saying, there's nothing wrong with a good scam as long as "smart" people don't have to fall for it. God bless us, every one!
Moral and ethical standards? What has that to do with this part of the game? You are spouting pure baloney. Buying that Forge+ is a choice - CHOICE - choose whether to do it or not. It is not something that you accidently choose and get charged over and over - you have to choose it. This game, like any other, has to make money some way - is the Forge+ an economic value - not in any sense I can see it - but does not have anything to do with moral or ethics.
The only people being ripped off, are those who CHOOSE to be ripped off. And yes, that is the 'more money than brains' as I label it, or 'stupid' as you phrase it - but absolutely nothing wrong, unethical, illegal or criminal abouty what they are doing.
Learn the difference between a product that people can choose to purchase, and what a real scam/ponzi is - as you obviously do not understand the difference.