• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge of Empires Counterpart!

DeletedUser

Hello! This is my first thread and its an Idea, in which I will describe my idea about a type of alternative or something.

Idea: Post-Apocalypse
I've been wondering this for a while: What would the game be and look like if it were set in a post-apocalyptic land?

First the campaign would be different from survival to food gathering to establishing connections to other wasteland peoples. Next, the buildings would be themed off of the scenario, like production buildings would be tool scavengers or medical supply traders. The residential buildings could be anywhere to scrap metal shanties to broken concrete complexes. Cultural buildings would be like Hazardous Material outposts or sculptures. Military buildings would be things like militia, scavengers, or raiders or mutants.

Do you get the theme? Now sure this definitely won't be added into Forge of Empires itself, but wouldn't it be cool if they made an exact replica just in the style of a wasteland? Maybe it would be called Forge of Wastelands hehe.

What do you think?

DeletedUser15432

Hello! This is my first thread and its an Idea, in which I will describe my idea about a type of alternative or something.

Idea: Post-Apocalypse
I've been wondering this for a while: What would the game be and look like if it were set in a post-apocalyptic land?

First the campaign would be different from survival to food gathering to establishing connections to other wasteland peoples. Next, the buildings would be themed off of the scenario, like production buildings would be tool scavengers or medical supply traders. The residential buildings could be anywhere to scrap metal shanties to broken concrete complexes. Cultural buildings would be like Hazardous Material outposts or sculptures. Military buildings would be things like militia, scavengers, or raiders or mutants.

Do you get the theme? Now sure this definitely won't be added into Forge of Empires itself, but wouldn't it be cool if they made an exact replica just in the style of a wasteland? Maybe it would be called Forge of Wastelands hehe.

What do you think?

Evidently you have not read the rules regarding what can and cannot be posted as an idea thread, which are contained in the section at the top of the ideas entitled sticky and evidently you have not read the games rules about promoting other games

Therefore as this is nothing to do with the current game I give this thread -1
Also as this is a contravention of the allowable ideas, I give this thread a further -1
Furthermore, as this thread is advertising of sorts for a non FOE game I give this thread a further -1

DeletedUser

I couldn't even find the rules, the page links were broken for me, as well as any resource directories that should have been available. Not my fault for that. Furthermore, that means I couldn't have known about the rules, will you explain them to me? I cannot seem to get them working.

DeletedUser9168

Hi beeter56
i felt pzk's comments were a bit harsh considering you are new to the forums. please don't let it put you off, there is a good community here with lots of helpful info about the game.
the forum rules (and also the in-game rules) can be accessed by selecting 'forum' and 'announcements'
jampots

DeletedUser7719

Hey beeter56, welcome to the forums!

I think the rules Pzkpfwv1d is talking about is under the ideas section and is labeled Sticky: Ideas previously suggested and Sticky: Guide to the Ideas section *Please read before posting*. I don't see any rule-breaking here though, but I also don't think this idea would belong here either since it isn't an idea for this game...
EDIT: he may also be talking about the forum rules as well, but again, I don't believe you're breaking any :)

DeletedUser

yes I have read through post and seems acceptable to me :-) kim.