• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: (For your immediate actions!) Bugs and questions on several areas in the game.

DeletedUser13468

Q1. How do you input the titles e.g: Leader, Guild Master, Royal Queen, Free Citizen, Patrician etc under a player’s name who is a member of the Guild? :confused:

The player who created the Guild had quitted the Guild abruptly. :o

Q2. Is it possible to delete a game account and where do players find this information? :p

Bug1. Btw, some of my units, e.g: a stone thrower, was pass over by the server when it was its turn to either attack on an enemy or make a move during a battle. Can the game developers look into this matter and get rid of the bug in the game in order to restore the advantage to the player during the battle? :(

Bug2. Iron Foundry, Jewelry Manufacturer and Weaving Mill are not in the Goods Buildings under the Build Menu of the game after I had completed the researches. :(

Q3. I am not able to logon to http://support.innogames.de/login/to/game/foe/market/en, as it rejects my password (password is not valid) repeatedly even though I have typed the correct Username and Password, which are the exact ones to logon to FoEmpire forum. What can be the reasons? :p

Bug3. The houses give a 50% return (coins) instead of 100% when the productivity is 100%. :(

Q4. Will the other 50% return be refunded to my account once this issue is resolved? :)

Your prompt assistance to resolve these bug issues and reply to these questions will certainly reduce the inconvenience to players and make the game more enjoyable. :)

DeletedUser

Get Camelot, welcome to the Forums. :)

Q1) For title input you need to be a Leader or Founder

If your guild leader has left, please contact In-Game Support. We'll discuss details in a ticket.

Q2) You can remove your account by going to http://goodbye.innogames.com/. From there, if you enter you email used to register, you will be sent an email with a link. Note that this will delete your entire Account, not just 1 city on a world.

Q3) The Forums and the game have different log ins. Use your GAME login info to log into Support or simply rightclick anywhere in your Town and select Support.

Bug 1 - I really can't make out what you're saying here.

Bug 2 - You have to unlock them first through the tech-tree.

Bug 3 - Refresh your page, your city is probably unhappy. Even though it might show they're happy, there might be server lag. So refresh your page to reset the display.

Q4) No, since this is not a bug.

In the future please use the little search function on the top right of the forum screen. There is little that hasn't been discussed in the past, especially if you're a new player.

Next time, please use the Bug Report Template, found in the top post of the Bug Report section aptly named: !!!Bug report section - MUST READ ME FIRST!!!
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

Without the template we usually don't get enough info and can't answer queries properly.
Hence they will be closed and archived after a few days if they're not edited into template form, despite of an answer or not.

Also, check out the Guides section (click) and Pendragon's very elaborate FAQ for the game. A link to that can be found in my signature.

If you have further questions that aren't already answered by Pendragon's FAQ, then please create a thread in the Questions/FAQ section of the forums.

Due to lack of template and most of these issues not being bug or being questions, I'll archive this.

- L

DeletedUser5026

Hey Camelot,

Since you started with a list, I'll start with a list too:

1. Forum users are generally encourage to do a search first before posting up questions, bug reports, etc. Many of your questions have already been answered by people in other threads, which I shall detail later.
  2. Linked to the above point, it is one of the forum rules to "Avoid repetition of topics".
  3. 1 thread per issue - You brought up 4 question and 3 bugs, all in one single thread. Also, another forum rule states that forum users should "ensure they are creating topics in the right forum."
Now, on to your multiple questions (which should have all been posted in the Questions/FAQ section):
  1. Q1: Unsure, perhaps someone who is managing a guild can answer that question, or if I find out how to do so later, I will edit this post to include it.
  2. Q2: This has been asked before and answered, you would have found it by simply searching for the phrase "delete account": (click me)
  3. Q3: The username and password to use are the ones you use to log into the game, not the forums. In any case, you can access support by simple right-clicking anywhere in the game and clicking "Contact Support"
  4. Q4: That is linked to Bug 3 and can only be answered by a moderator or above.
Next, the bugs you have mentioned:

1. Bug 1: This bug has already been reported: (click me)
  2. Bug 2 & 3: Sounds like new bugs, but you should post separate threads about those.

Cheers,
L.R.

p.s. I started composing but Ingame Moderator Lodroth seems to have submitted his reply faster.

DeletedUser13468

It remains a rude shock to me to see my tickets to FoE Support being 'duplicated' for FoE forum without my knowledge, awareness, approval or notification to me.

FoE forum and FoE Support were created for different purposes by their creators, BUT these two FoE features purposes and actual functions have been muddled over the time by the staff in FoE or Innov. for reasons and factors that they may or may not even be aware of.

Staff of FoE Support Team or Innov. either shifted/migrated or duplicated my tickets from FoE Support side to FoE forum for reasons or factors that remain known to them.

It could also be a case of merging my tickets or servers that resulted in my tickets appearing in FoE forum in addition to FoE Support System.

FoE Support Team should cease to exist nor operates anymore if FoE forum has been taking over and doing the role and responsibilities of FoE Support all the whilst.

DeletedUser

Or could it be within the realm of possibility that you simply forgot that you posted your query both here on the forum and via the support system? It was over 4 years ago, after all....