• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FOE on Android

Supermum1

Private
Hi, I have been playing FOE on my pc for a long time, and finally (thanks guys) able to also play it on my phone.
now here is the problem:
I was lucky enough to log in on the phone on my main world (East Nagah), which is fine, as that is where I play mostly, but I also play on 7 other worlds, and I am unable to reach them on the phone, as there is no log out button on the game there, so every time I start playing it opens up on EN..
now I have got quests on the other worlds requiering me to play on android to get medals (now why do we only get medals btw, when I-phone users got diamonds for logging in...very unfair).
I tried logging in to game on phone, but get no medals, as I cant log in on the world where quest is..please advice.