• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE mobile on Amazon Appstore

Japphur

Private
Hi Guys,

I was delighted to find that I could play FoE on my Blackberry Passport because I could download from Amazon (BB10 isn't supported by Google Playstore).

But suddenly, I get a message that I need to update my mobile version, and the update doesn't appear on Amazon Appstore - anyone know what's happening? Have I had the mobile app for a couple of weeks only to have it snatched away?? :'-(

DeletedUser16026

Which version of the app are you using? Version 1.63 is the latest, and at some point you won't be able to play the game with an older version. I will check to see if that is the case with 1.63.

ETA: Yep, you need 1.63 to play the game, but 1.63 is already available on Amazon. If you cannot download it or you're experiencing issue with it, please contact support.

Japphur

Private
Which version of the app are you using? Version 1.63 is the latest, and at some point you won't be able to play the game with an older version. I will check to see if that is the case with 1.63.

ETA: Yep, you need 1.63 to play the game, but 1.63 is already available on Amazon. If you cannot download it or you're experiencing issue with it, please contact support.

Thanks Darkstar. I've deleted the app but now can't find it on the Amazon Appstore at all! Very sad :'-(

I've opened a ticket with support so let's see if they have a solution!