• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixing GbG Siege Camps abuse

• Thread starter DeletedUser111608
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116040

Thats reason that they are after other things than <<Goods Saving>>

All is fair in Love and War, but this community knows only the 1st side, thats why they criticize the 2nd.

Both Sides are fair though :)

I just hope after it stabilizes and the smaller guilds catch-up, maybe in 6 months time that indeed they find a way of making it multi-server. I know the trend is that guilds move up leagues rather down down more often which dilutes diamond more.. but there just isnt enough guilds on a server, and i think that should resolve most things.. if the day comes when that happens it will be a good day. But it cant happen now, because old servers have much more resource than new, which will hurt the small guilds with low era players, not the big ones. So fingers crossed after some stabilization time that it comes

DeletedUser

but there just isnt enough guilds on a server,
When your MMR is based on inactive competetiors there will always be problems,
10% of Guilds are Active enough to keep the Server growing, the less 90% are either having low or 0 progress.

Also the Recruiting System works as a Pyramid, helping only the <<top>> guild which is also making things harder for lower Guilds.

Multi World Battlegrounds wont fix this issues

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
And remember most who complain about it are people who were more than happy to have alliances in GvG but now there's direct rewards involved they become hypocrits, GvG also wasnt designed for alliances, there is no 'add alliance tool'. By allying in GvG you go up rank, you attract larger players, they join, you get more rewards and advance quicker indirectly.. so nobody in any guild who allies up in GvG really can be offended by alliances in GbG without being a massive contradiction

i totally agree with this part ...

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
Well suprise suprise, cross world servers would not work as worlds are at different levels.
Guilds have adapted to GbG and work to gain the best results, maybe find a guild to work with , ha ha

Vesiger

Monarch
I think the multiple siege camp thing is over the top - maybe they shouldn't stack?
I.e. if you have at least one siege camp in any neighbouring sector, you get the same chance of reduced attrition, but having multiple buildings of the same type doesn't add up to zero attrition?

Thrawnf

Corporal
This might be a bit of an unpopular idea, but I'm trying to look at this in a purely objective and rational way, and I ask that you do the same.
I'm one of the top 10 players in L world, so as expected, I know my way around gvg and gbg. Lately, I've seen many friends leave this game due to small features that this game has decided to implement, and I don't know how much time I will last myself if no changes are made.

Well said Nait, I ABSOLUTELY agree with this, GbG is broken and it's very sad.

I not sure of your propositions, but one that can be easily implemented, an extra 4h lockdown on a sector we lost.That mean we cannot swap anymore sectors, as this is the principal problem, swapping sectors that lock all the map

SC is a great things, Diamond is Inno way to live (and we get so much on GbG so not a huge problem)...but swapping sector is clearly a problem...

This lock map, and that make impossible others guild to expand, even if they got the power for it.

Another option is to give penalty to top guild, so more sector you have more penalty you have, so fight for the center ok, but having all map and swapping NO

But yes I agree Inno need to do things to balance GbG and bring all the potential of it.
So far this season only 1 day was challenging others now are boring, as the swap system block all possibility of others guild that remain in the last circles without SC and so hight attrition with no chance to get to the center....

Thrawnf

Corporal
I have another option to:

Stop random SC, put them in a fix position.
so
3 SC on external circle zone 4
2 SC on zone 3
1 SC on zone 2
no SC on sector central Zone 1

this way from the base it's easy to any guild to move out, but because challenging to keep the center...and this can reduce the swapping too

the closer the center the less SC
This give opportunity to small guild to move out from their base easily, with low attrition (if they use SC) but ask guild to push as a team to be sure to keep the center

INNO please you need to do something to fixe GbG...it's the beast feature you develop, so much better than GvG...

DeletedUser111000

I not sure of your propositions, but one that can be easily implemented, an extra 4h lockdown on a sector we lost.That mean we cannot swap anymore sectors, as this is the principal problem, swapping sectors that lock all the map

Like that idea, as well as your one about SC placement.

Thrawnf

Corporal
So no update on this...just a cross to inform where to siege and a stop to inform where to stop?

So we continue to be farming point and locking 4 guilds over 7 in their corner because we lock all the center with swapping...farming fps and diamond like crazy and killing GbG purpose?

Agent327

Overlord
So no update on this...just a cross to inform where to siege and a stop to inform where to stop?

So we continue to be farming point and locking 4 guilds over 7 in their corner because we lock all the center with swapping...farming fps and diamond like crazy and killing GbG purpose?

Why should there be any update on this?

DeletedUser115103

hi
there is a problem with gbg
this cant go on anymore as this is becoming realy pain in the ass
two guilds r blocking others for ages is insane holding sectors for ages is total crap repair that no more blocking sectors and no more deals in gbg they r changing sectors betwen themselfs they r doing ewrything to block us
plus inno made few diamond leagues and yet wi end up with same guilds all the time why ffs
this needs to be resolved otherwise this is total bs

loomysh

Private
- The 50% chance of keeping buildings is once again incentivising this behaviour. Not only do you have all the problems described above, but now the guilds are incentivised to work together, because if they don't destroy the buildings in their sectors, they have a 50% chance of keeping them and saving goods, once again going completely against what this game should try to achieve: active competitive fighting between guilds.

so are you saying that each guild should destroy their camps when the takeover is imminent?
and are you trying to do it and you are forgetting about it? you can only blame yourself :)
but i think people may openly hate you if you destroy the camps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.