• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fiore Village level 10 has no animation

Agent327

Overlord
Thank you kindly for your response, however once again I am still referring to all other events' main buildings at their maximum level. We have been through all this earlier in this thread if you recall.

So what do you call the Fellowship Event?

Once this at level 10 there is a noble knight riding around the player's city.

So the city has an extra animation. Not the building, unless in your city that knight rides tto the buiding and enters it. If that is the case, ask him to drop by the Fiore Village, so that has an animation as well.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
By the way, I wasn't requesting you for this animation feature for the Fiore Village. Because you are not Inno and let's leave it that.

Agent327

Overlord
Seen many reactions from Inno here? You are asking it on a public forum, so need to accept public reactions. As far as I am concerned it would be a total waste of devs time and a very selfish request. Shouldn't they spend time on things that actually matter?

Agent327

Overlord
Yes, if you can shut your trap and give them a chance to react. You have to dip your nose into everything and it turns out like s**t.

Now, now, that is not a very nice thing to say. They have all the chance to react. They are just not going to. Rather smart in my opinion. Why waste time on this?