• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fiore Village level 10 has no animation

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Hi all, I would like to know whether the Fiore Village at level 10 has any animation. Could someone important please confirm that this is intended. Thanks a million.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
It's not good when all other buildings do have animation at their maximum level.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
It's unfortunate that you're not very smart to have understood that I was talking about event main buildings at their maximum level and Fiore Village has no animation while all others do.

Agent327

Overlord
It's unfortunate that you're not very smart to have understood that I was talking about event main buildings at their maximum level and Fiore Village has no animation while all others do.

Only thing unfortunate is that you feel the need to insult me. If you ask the right question you get the right answer. It can't get any easier.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Come now Agent - you have to admit this is all your fault. Ashtro made a very open unspecific remark - so of course you should have understood when he says 'all other buildings have animations at maximum level' that Ashtro was referring to ALL level 10+ primary Event buildings, that could be earned without spending diamonds and have at least 4 days remaining in the Event, were available in 2020 and 2022, that had at least 2 people pictured and contained the letters "A" and "O" is what he was referring to.

Agent327

Overlord
Come now Agent - you have to admit this is all your fault. Ashtro made a very open unspecific remark - so of course you should have understood when he says 'all other buildings have animations at maximum level' that Ashtro was referring to ALL level 10+ primary Event buildings, that could be earned without spending diamonds and have at least 4 days remaining in the Event, were available in 2020 and 2022, that had at least 2 people pictured and contained the letters "A" and "O" is what he was referring to.

I apologize. You are absolutely right. I should have seen that. Real sharp of you to catch it.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Could we please make the animation for this Fiore Village at level 10 happening as all other events' buildings are being animated. It's just for this one alone please.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you kindly for your response, however once again I am still referring to all other events' main buildings at their maximum level. We have been through all this earlier in this thread if you recall.