• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Finding neighbors

DeletedUser

Hi all,
Great game! Does anybody know if you can invite neighbors? My wife has just signed up about 3 days after me in the same land and doesnt show up on the neighbors bar.
Thanks
Clive

DeletedUser

Neighborhoods have 80 members, and they are random. There is not a way to invite anyone to your current neighborhood, but there are merges going on every Monday, so hopefully you guys can be in the same neighborhood eventually.

DeletedUser1081

and/or you can join the same guild - that's the equivalent of an "invited neighbourhood"
(people in the same household sharing an IP shouldn't trade with each other, though - it'll look like multi-accounting and could get you in trouble.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and/or you can join the same guild - that's the equivalent of an "invited neighbourhood"
(people in the same household sharing an IP shouldn't trade with each other, though - it'll look like multi-accounting and could get you in trouble.)

No problem she works in the UK and I'm in Spain, how do I invite guild members?
Cheers

DeletedUser1081

if you're a guild founder or have recruiting rights, you invite players by going to your guild's "administration" page and entering her in-game name there. if you're not the founder or recruiter, you need to ask that person to issue the invitation.