• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Field of Cows +1 to +2 Forge Points 24 Hours

DeletedUser108473

So just as the title says make a 'building' that has a cow or two in it that is either 4x4 or 4x5 and every 24 hours it rewards 1 or 2 forge points. Crazy idea that came out of a joke that came out of a mispelling in my guild's chat. Love the idea because it is new and definitely different. Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser110195

A proper format does help assess the idea more efficiently, but most people should be able to get the gist without it.

Forge points are supposed to represent the accumulation of knowledge, so a building centered around farm animals should produce supplies(like the new bronze age premium supplies building, domestication enclosure(I think that's what it's called))

DeletedUser111866

Black Tower does that, if I'm reading the idea right. -1