• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Few suggestions

DeletedUser

First, I agree with the other threat about the Something has happened notification should be able to toggle. Now after the recent updates, it is also appearing during battles, which is quite irritating.

Second, regarding actions done by players are not updated to the cities unless you refresh. For eg. if i'm in my city and one of my building is producing supplies. then a friend came to motivate it. but somehow, i will be able to collect the supplies (before motivation boost) and then comes the "Something has happened" notification and realised that i missed out a boost. This need to be fixed somehow.

DeletedUser

Hello Renogen :)

As you already knew the first point has its own thread already, please keep that discussion there.
For the second: You don't actually miss out on anything, the server knows you have been motivated and registers the correct amounts. It's just a delay in refreshing the display, keeping you from seeing it. But you are getting the correct boosted amount anyways. :) You can refresh your browser before collecting if you want to see what has been boosted.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Hello Renogen :)

As you already knew the first point has its own thread already, please keep that discussion there.
For the second: You don't actually miss out on anything, the server knows you have been motivated and registers the correct amounts. It's just a delay in refreshing the display, keeping you from seeing it. But you are getting the correct boosted amount anyways. :) You can refresh your browser before collecting if you want to see what has been boosted.

~Mutzena~

I beg to differ Mutzena - I had a set of housing where I knew how much they should produce at the 120% rate. This one night, I had a collection due, but visually, I was running at 100%, but one of my guild said much the same as you, so I collected. Each house showed the unpolished rate and money, as did the total. I logged out and back in, and as the recent events had already told me before collection, I was fully polished.

So I firmly believe you lose money and supplies by this faulty software!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I firmly believe you lose money and supplies by this faulty software!!

Actually, we've gone over this time and again - and each time it turned out that everything was there as it should be.
In your case, you will indeed have seen the amounts for unpolished floating up. It's just a display error - the correct amounts will have been added after all - the refresh will have brought up the correct totals at the top of your screen as well.