• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] Crew Candidates

DeletedUser15986

In general the crew candidates are a mix of various levels of use, but at least one of them massively under-powered.

Meet Ren

ren_level.png

Ren started with a 9% bonus to other crew that reduce wear and tear. Even on my best crew member across any world, this equated to a 1.2% "actual" bonus which is rounded down to 1%. "That's a bit low", I thought, but didn't dismiss them immediately as maybe they'd level up nicely... Say 3-5% a level like the Promethium booster.

Naturally they only got a journey when there was no other useful crew member, but eventually they reached the next level of experience. Imagine my surprise when the increment for the bonus went up to 10%, equating to 1.4% which, surprise surprise, is rounded back down to 1%.

That level of improvement really needs to be adjusted, because at the (apparent) current rate of increase even at level 10 (assuming it gives 19%) they only give a bonus of 3% or so of actual wear and tear savings - which are terrible stats for any crew member, let alone a L10 one.

DeletedUser15986

You can make 360 resources a day from the boat? Man, I want your crew.