• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Feedback about the injured troop layout

Decoder

Warrant Officer
So this is for browser play as app may be different.
Not long ago there was a change so now we see all those injured (I can't even remember how it was before) but what is getting really annoying is that with every new injured, everything moves. While there may times when someone will heal and want to see these, am I wrong thinking that most of us just want a button to make them disappear until they are fully healed ?
And while we are at it, how often do you change defending troops ? Because they take up half my screen. I don't really need to see them. Do you?
And are you like contently skipping to the end to find the Rogue ? I mean every battle. Maybe upfront would be more useful.
As for those two big buttons (heal and delete) how often do you use them? I wouldn't mind to see the Rogues there or maybe you could select your favorite and lock it there.
So injured out of the way, defending troops out of the way, Rogue maybe upfront ?
Open for discussion.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-03 192822.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-03 192822.png
    759.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2023-10-03 192746.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-03 192746.png
    480.8 KB · Views: 10

Knight of ICE

Thank you for your feedback. There is no need to discuss this, cause similar ideas about army management have already been forwarded to the devs. It is up to them now.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I can see something about the hiding the defending troop Feb 2022 so the idea is given up on?
But the list of injured is a recent change and I don't see anything on that.
It is true that I have not been active on the forum (reading or writing) but I am trying to improve game play so if there are things I can't think of that makes my observations not great, should be posted and discussed.
I would think discussion is good as even last night I though having a one click replace the injured or dead with the same troops would speed up play by a lot.

Knight of ICE

I can see something about the hiding the defending troop Feb 2022 so the idea is given up on?

Can't tell you. It is up to the devs, so that means it can take some time, or will not happen at all.

But the list of injured is a recent change and I don't see anything on that.

It has been part of the feedback.

It is true that I have not been active on the forum (reading or writing) but I am trying to improve game play so if there are things I can't think of that makes my observations not great, should be posted and discussed.
I would think discussion is good as even last night I though having a one click replace the injured or dead with the same troops would speed up play by a lot.

Discussion is good, but discussing the same thing again will not make any difference. The devs have already been informed on your wishes. It is up to them now so there is not really anything to discuss anymore. Most players agree with you, but in the end it is the devs that decide if and when it will be implemented.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
So this is for browser play as app may be different.
Not long ago there was a change so now we see all those injured (I can't even remember how it was before) but what is getting really annoying is that with every new injured, everything moves. While there may times when someone will heal and want to see these, am I wrong thinking that most of us just want a button to make them disappear until they are fully healed ?
And while we are at it, how often do you change defending troops ? Because they take up half my screen. I don't really need to see them. Do you?
And are you like contently skipping to the end to find the Rogue ? I mean every battle. Maybe upfront would be more useful.
As for those two big buttons (heal and delete) how often do you use them? I wouldn't mind to see the Rogues there or maybe you could select your favorite and lock it there.
So injured out of the way, defending troops out of the way, Rogue maybe upfront ?
Open for discussion.
Stop leaving the filter as All Units, All Ages. Just use the Age you are using units from - with the stacking, you only have a few units showing, and then all your rogues show. You do not need to start scrolling over until you have a 10 or so of your primary fighting units injured. Problem is not the game - the problem here is the player.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Stop leaving the filter as All Units, All Ages. Just use the Age you are using units from - with the stacking, you only have a few units showing, and then all your rogues show. You do not need to start scrolling over until you have a 10 or so of your primary fighting units injured. Problem is not the game - the problem here is the player.
I don't know where my answer went.
So basically I said that if you look at the picture, you can see that even one type of troops (light Venus) of one age can fill the screen.
I also do use at least 3 different age troops.

Shad23

Emperor
(light Venus) of one age can fill the screen.
place filter on era you want to use then on kind of troop you need
ex set it to venus then on heavy you'll only get heavy Venus
for rogues you can eather re-set it to no-age or go at end of light troops of your era