• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Faster Scrolling in Trades (Quick-key #1)

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
Faster scrolling in trades

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yep, nothing similar

Reason:
I think it's more convenient when trying to scroll

Details:
When clicking the up and down arrows on the trade screen. The goods scroll down one era rather than one good at a time

Visual Aids:
Idea a.jpg
click the down arrow once scrolls down to here:
Idea b.jpg
(It scrolls down to the next age compared to the first item i.e. if gold was on the top, it would only scroll down to brick)

Balance:
Balance not involved

Abuse Prevention:
Does not apply here

Summary:
Faster Scrolling in Trades

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I see views, but no comments: I guess scrolling through goods isn't annoying to anyone else?

DeletedUser9168

before they added all the new ages, it used to annoy me that only honey was missing off the first page of BA,IA and LMA goods, but now with so many goods on the list i'm not particularly worried how the scrolling goes. i wish the would improve the contrast between different eras of goods though. (sorry bd)

DeletedUser7719

i wish the would improve the contrast between different eras of goods though. (sorry bd)
I thought that's what my idea is implying... each time you hit the down arrow, it'll scroll down eras at a time so it would make them more contrasted in a sense.

DeletedUser9168

ok +1 for any means of improving ability to see which era goods belong to which (for some reason the most confusing division for me is glass to paper)
why they couldn't have designed the page to be 10 lines deep i don't know, then just flick to the next 10 (ie 4 eras later)