• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

False advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
B6188D2A-391E-48C7-BC1E-E4F801B286CC.jpegSo i think the new update has changed the way players can collect from there cities, i normally collected around 400Fp a day from all my buildings combined, yesterday it didnt so the 5 diamond price i payed didnt have the desired effect, Inno need to fix this misleading message because it is clearly false advertising, think im due a refund and this advert needs addressing and correcting because its false since inno nerfed the amount of fp you can collect in one go from your city productions

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Funny thing is you can still have over 100fp in your bar through other ways so why the changed with city collection? Trying to get extra 5 diamonds bought cant be the reason surley??

They didn't nerf it - if you have over 100 fp in your bar - then using the 5 diamonds will Not collect any more fp's - only the Non fp buildings.

I agree that the message displayed in this scenario is misleading.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So if i collect with diamonds with 99fp in the bar will the remaining city Fp harvest be added to that? If no then looks like a nerf to me and a misleading pop up advert for 5 diamonds

Cuthwolf

Captain
99 FPs in the bar will collect everything with the 5 diamond spend; 100 FP in the bar and it will only collect buildings that don't pay out FPs.

Knight of ICE

This isn't a topic for feedback or a discussion. If you think the pop-up is misleading you need to contact Support.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.