• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

Nidwin

Sergeant
I don't like the quite high motivation rank for the jumping pumpkins as it messes up special building motivation. They are getting motivated on the same level as feta farms and before Azure Athlon Abbey's and that feels quite weird.

Dastar

Private
Are they paying people to play these events now? Its impossible to get to top 5% of the league without having to pay I would imagine upwards or over 500 to 600 dollars. I used to pay a little and that would allow you to stay near the top but now its impossible to get anywhere close.
Also in order to gain any Fall prizes in the mini game is also extremally difficult. some boards have very few and in some cases no cups.
The last 2 events have really shown they have pushed the pay to win button hard!! , that along with a poorly executed new GBG system is making this game frustrating as all heck.

Deleted member 127677

I don't like the quite high motivation rank for the jumping pumpkins as it messes up special building motivation. They are getting motivated on the same level as feta farms and before Azure Athlon Abbey's and that feels quite weird.
Have to agree with this. Having the Jumping Pumpkin actually used as a production building means you are eating into the polivating, nobody could cope with the numbers required if you also do say 5-min quests. Overall, the aiding priority needs to be looked at not only for the event buildings from this event, but overall. Why are Trees of Vitality and Patience motivated before e.g. Villas or Houses of Horror?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I messed this up again.
I'm sure I saw 7 wooden spoons at some point, so I thought oh I have 6 today I have time before I need to use them up !
Now I see it says somewhere 4 max ! Now I see the clock and remember from previous evens but still it's confusing when you more than MAX !

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I messed this up again.
I'm sure I saw 7 wooden spoons at some point, so I thought oh I have 6 today I have time before I need to use them up !
Now I see it says somewhere 4 max ! Now I see the clock and remember from previous evens but still it's confusing when you more than MAX !
Not really confusing. You can have up to 4 wooden spoons from the free (once per 8 hour) - and if you have a daily event that awards free spoon(s) then you will have those spoons on top of whatever you already (so if you had a daily that gives you 2 spoons - and you already had one - then you would now have 3 and you will get the time clock up to a 4th spoon OR, if you already had the 'max' 4 spoons and you got the daily that awards 2, then you would now have 6 spoons - but the time clock is stopped until you are below 4 again)

Vesiger

Monarch
I've been enjoying this event a lot, but it is frustrating how often you get left with no cups on the board, and end up spending a dozen or so moves in a vain attempt to clear columns to get something - anything - to appear. And then either no cups ever show up, or else when they do phase in at the top of the column you no longer have enough moves left to get them :(

Phil06

Private
Hi there,

I absolutely love the Fall Event. Your best ever in my opinion. There are so many great things to win everyday. More of this please.

Phil06

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
a jumpin pumpkin with an etched out face sounds more related to a Halloween event than a fall event and I can't think of any logical reason why we're collecting coffee cups for either a baking or fall event.

Just to add to this, any particular reason we have what appears to be a jumping frog highlighting our points on a baking event? Fall event usually has a star, looks like sloppy copy and pasting work.

Screenshot_20231010_224102_Gallery.jpg