• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [Extra Research] Random reward not so random

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall and Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: 0.22.11074 (28.11.2012 8:31), Masxmasx (102395), en3, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,110, Windows 7, Chrome/22.0.1250.0, 1278x743
  • Overview of the bug: Extra Research promises a random reward, but instead always gives 20 diamonds
  • Screenshots:
    1wJq4
  • How often this occurs: In every loop of the quest loop
  • Urgency: high for devs, low for players
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: Every loop gives the same quests, one quest always gives the same 'random' reward.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: related to http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?9014-End-of-quest-line-is-there-a-loop-on-purpouse
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
not something I can fix

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3315

I can confirm there is a player in cirgard (en server) receiving the 20 diamonds after the collect 100,000 coins looping reward.

DeletedUser6965

I can confirm there is a player in cirgard (en server) receiving the 20 diamonds after the collect 100,000 coins looping reward.

I got 20diamonds on this quest in cirgard, too :D But.. I don't know, if there is different version in germany...
Today we got the update for GB AND the reward was changed for those quests =( now we all get really random things =/
So on german servers the bug was fixed, don't know why not here?

DeletedUser3315

Since i posted that i actually got a different reward too from the quest i usually get 5 coffee i got 5 porcelein (which i was not getting for any of the looping quests) i guess this has been fixed with todays update