• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expedition rewards paid in FE not Arctic??

DeletedUser5388

Guild Expedition rewards paid in Future rather than Arctic era? ie. troop rewards

Why so?

DeletedUser5388

Yeah, I started the game in the Stone Age but I don't expect the bonuses to come from there..

DeletedUser96901

really you where in stone age when you started the expedition this week ?

then I wonder why you get Future Era rewards :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5388

So when we're more developed rewards will still be paid in Future era? That'll soon become redundant then...

DeletedUser96901

yes you will get all this week in Future Era

when the expedition starts next week the rewards will be of the era you are in when it then starts

DeletedUser101637

i have a question with regards expedition rewards for arctic future, it seems the troops to be won are only the 2 released in the first wave of AF. so my question is what is the production building you can win in the last chest of level one expeditions. or in reality is there no chance of winning one as none were released in first wave AF. ty
stio

DeletedUser96901

what is the production building you can win in the last chest of level one expeditions. or in reality is there no chance of winning one
if you win a production building you get one from the Future Era
also if you win a Cultural Building you get one from the Future Era

DeletedUser5180

in the last chest on level 2 i got the arctic premium residential sea scraper :lol:

DeletedUser15372

if you win a production building you get one from the Future Era
also if you win a Cultural Building you get one from the Future Era

Someone told me they got a house from Future Era. It was an underground house and when they tried to find out how it works they were told that if they get a house that gives coins every 1 day then they get the one from Arctic Future Era which is the mobile house and if it is the other 2 houses then it is from Future Era.

DeletedUser104215

Guild Expedition rewards paid in Future rather than Arctic era? ie. troop rewards

Why so?
In Jaims, where I am in AF, I won a premium residential for completing stage 2 of GE which was a seascraper , however in Dinegu where I am also in AF I was rewarded with an Arcology which is neither a premium building nor from AF. I sent a ticket in and the reply was that I was awarded an equivalent building which is complete rubbish, The premium building from FA is treehouse motel. So why they can give out 1 type of building in one world and not in another is beyond me and also them it seems because their replies to my ticket have, as usual, been complete crap

DeletedUser96901

why should they give you a premium residential when you have won a normal residential ?
because in another world you won a premium residential ?

So why they can give out 1 type of building in one world and not in another is beyond me
because maybe you haven't recognized: the win is random. you don't win the same things in all worlds
and it can be a premium residential OR A NORMAL RESIDENTIAL :rolleyes:

which is complete rubbish
it is complete rubbish to think that you get a premium building when you won a normal building :rolleyes:

maybe I write also to the support:
in world E I won a SoK in the soccer event in the chest
so I MUST GET a SoK in all my other worlds too :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: