• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Expedition map completion prompt with active relic

• Thread starter DeletedUser16112
  • Start date

DeletedUser16112

• Overview of the bug: When winning the final battle in an guild expedition map the game prompts you to go to the next difficulty even if you have an uncollected relic (typically one found by completing the last battle).
  • How often this occurs: Every time you complete level I or II difficulty guild expedition with an uncollected relic.
  • Urgency: Minor irritation
  • Preventative Actions: Check for relic, dismiss the dialogue window, collect the relic, manually go to the next difficulty.
  • Summary: See overview
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, there is no way to go back to a completed difficulty to collect any missed relic.
This is not a game breaking bug, but it is quite irritating and gives an unprofessional impression of the user interface as two game mechanics are conflicting; relic discovery and difficulty progression.

DeletedUser96901

actually the level don't complete after the final battle
it completes after collecting the final chest

so simply collect all relics before opening that chest