• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expedition Battles

DeletedUser110215

Hi all... How come when I am fighting a battle in expedition mode, the enemy's Trebuchet always seem to go off screen... I then can't get to them and then can't attack them (but they still attack me) and have to back off and tempt them to follow before I can retaliate (losing battle points and sometimes soldiers in the meantime)... What's going on there and how can I get around this? Is this just a game bug? Thanks in advance...

DeletedUser110215

However... When I play this on my phone, I can move the battle area on the screen so that all attackers are in view, and the full battlefield, no matter where they go... So why can't I do this on the computer?

DeletedUser110531

If you are having this issue with your game please contact support and they will be happy to help you resolve this.