• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: expand the battleground finishing time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why does the battleground close on sunday afternoon, this means that the working man starts atacking on mondayevening so he can only atack his neighborhood 6 times in a week, would be nice if the finish time was later in the evening, like 2200 hours so everyone has the chance to atack 7 times in a week.

DeletedUser7719

Or shortened to exactly 6 times a week. I hate having those extra 6-ish hours as it gives certain time zones an advantage.
] later in the evening, like 2200 hours so everyone has the chance to atack 7 times in a week.
There needs to be time for neighborhoods to be merged, so they can't give too much time on the last day ;)

DeletedUser

they didnt give extra time before they started to merge, so thats a bad excuse. i start atacking on mondaynight, at saturdaynight i have been 2 places higher on the rankinglist, but i loose them cause i cant atack on sunday, its nice for students and jobles people, but it s*cks for the hardworking man

DeletedUser

Well said dinckey! I am not restricted with time but I often feel I would not bother with this game if I was working 9-5. Plus there is nothing wrong with closing the towers later - for goodness sake how many nano seconds does it take to do a merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.