• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Expand lost

DeletedUser

I just lost 1 expand area after the game DCed me with a message internal error or something like that. When the page refreshed I lost the area and now, I cant even buy it to expand again

• World: Greifental
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 16.0.1
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7871/65559888.jpg
  • How often this occurs: first time
  • Urgency: Just fix it
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yup
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
yup

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello evulchibi, welcome to the forums.

That is a bug, and our developers are already working on it.
You got error after placing that expansion, and after you got back to the game your money was back there.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon, until then, enjoy in playing Forge of Empires. ;)

DeletedUser

Im not sure about the money refund but I cant buy the expand for 800g again.And i really wanted the extra space :D

DeletedUser

Everyone got their money back so I'm sure that you got it too.
Developers are working hardly on fixing this annoying issue so you just have to be patient!

DeletedUser4089

When you unlock it.

The problem is that the expansion was unlocked prematurely, so when you place it and try to build on it, the game errors out. You didn't lose an expansion, so there isn't one to return. Hope that makes sense.