• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

exchange attached and unattached units to healthy and unhealthy units !!!

Gniida78

Private
before any battle there is a choice with which era unit you want to fight !!!
and on the left is the option for attached and unattached units choices ...

my opinion is that this option is ineffective !!!
more effective would be if change to 'healthy units' and 'unhealthy units' !!!
---------
it would provide more effective it would provide way to see separately all available units !!!
end see separately all unhealthy units !!!

then providing when you accidentally will take unhealthy unit !!! especially such as "Rogue" units !!!
====================
waiting for your feedback ....

Cursedveggie

one or two or three exclamation marks changes of the sentence meaning. :?
One maybe but lots just are just meaningless :)

On a more serious point, although there have been lots of similar suggestions over the years and several in the months since the introduction of Guild Battlegrounds I do think the army management system needs an overhaul in one way or another. I would like to have the ability to preset up to 4 army setups with damaged units being automatically replaced with their healthiest counterpart