• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Event window

DeletedUser112508

Hi

it seems there is a bug in the event history window..

the events are limited to 7 days, just fine... however - if you are friends with a player, and the player both visit your tavern and aid you, then the limit is now 10 entries and not 7 days... can this be fixed? so the limit is allways 7 days? there is paging in that window so it should be doable.. and if possible , could we have a filter so we could have 2 weeks in the events too? like a drop down with (1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks)

Thanks

DeletedUser111866

+1 for app. 80 entries for everything is not enough even for a single day, let alone 2 weeks.

As for entries number, this might be a measure to prevent uncontrolled growth of database history table, expanding it will then take a decent amount of resources.

DeletedUser112508

Right now im not able to find an example - but last week when i checked this, im pressure sure i saw 6 entries for a motivation from a player - and that should not be possible if its only 5 days. however i might be mistaken - will bring this to the idea thread instead.