• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118927

Can we win a Golden ticket in the next Event so we can upgrade any Event building of our choice with it?

DeletedUser96901

1. it wouldn't be golden
2. it wouldn't be a ticket but an upgrade kit
3. golden tickets were available in the summer event 2017. a few may remember:
Summer_Ticket.png

DeletedUser118927

1. it wouldn't be golden
2. it wouldn't be a ticket but an upgrade kit
3. golden tickets were available in the summer event 2017. a few may remember:
Summer_Ticket.png
It could be whatever colour they want to make it. So it could be golden. And tickets can be for trains, like in the train Event, or anything else they care to dream up for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Whats that supposed to mean? You own the game do you? They can do whatever they want with their game
We, as players, can not win a golden ticket in the next event, cause next event and prizes are already fixed and running on beta. No golden tickets there

DeletedUser118927

Should tell you something about your suggestion
You make stupid suggestions you get stupid responses

disclaimer:
This post is not for my sense of self importance
[/QUOTEits a perfectly good suggestion that would benefit every single player. What's the point of winning several upgrades to event buildings you alresdy have on max?? Please share your genius with us with some amazing suggestion, otherwise do the world a favour and Don't Type!!

DeletedUser118927

Okay, all you had to say. Still a useful suggestion for a future event though without being attacked by ridiculous people with no better suggestion to offer, other than abuse.
We, as players, can not win a golden ticket in the next event, cause next event and prizes are already fixed and running on beta. No golden tickets there

DeletedUser118927

WOW ...Not so happy darren
Get a load of abuse just for making a decent suggestion won't make anyone happy. If they had them in 2017, then there's no reason they can't have them again.

DeletedUser118927

Andrew, it was and is a good suggestion. What the Forum doesn't need is rude, negative people like you abusing other players for attempting to help all players with a decent suggestion. I can't see for one minute my suggestion wouldn't be used by all of you abusing me but it won't change your mindset because you enjoy the abuse and don't want to listen.

DeletedUser118927

Should tell you something about your suggestion
You make stupid suggestions you get stupid responses

disclaimer:
This post is not for my sense of self importance
Yes, and yours is the most stupidest and rudest response of all Andrew. Maybe you want to insult my mother next instead of just discussing the suggestion like an intelligent adult.

DeletedUser118927

Polite discussion only please.
Let's try and have some standards here and please leave the abuse at home.

Agent327

Overlord
Give me a reason why not?

I did. Learn to read.

Okay, all you had to say. Still a useful suggestion for a future event though without being attacked by ridiculous people with no better suggestion to offer, other than abuse.

No it isn't. If you had paid attention and did a little research you could have noticed that Inno isn't looking for these type of suggestions. Because of that they are totally useless.

Polite discussion only please.

Like you do?

are totally useless.

Let's try and have some standards here and please leave the abuse at home.

Comming from you that is rather funny.

C'est le ton qui fait la musique.

DeletedUser118927

I did. Learn to read.

No it isn't. If you had paid attention and did a little research you could have noticed that Inno isn't looking for these type of suggestions. Because of that they are totally useless.

Like you do?i

are totally useless.

Comming from you that is rather funny.

C'est le ton qui fait la musique.
All you had to do was to explain yourself from the start instead of saying, " No we cant ! " When you dont even work for Inno games and you have no say on their future strategy. So don't start trying to make rude and stupid comments like " Coming from me. " Why not learn some manners in future and stop being some keyboard Troll.
It's a perfectly good suggestion to them, so let's here yours then?? If you have one. And stop being so damn rude to people who are trying to help the game improve.

DeletedUser118927

What the hell's wrong with you people!? Just discuss the subject and stop being rude to other forum members.

Inno have shown no interest in creating a "super" upgrade that can be used on any event building because:
  • It would make finishing events pointless stopping people spending diamonds
  • They like to bring upgrades back in later events to encourage diamond spending
  • The like to sell them from time to time in special sales
Your suggestion would hit their bottom line and make the game easier which is something that you are not allowed to suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.