• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Event History - not grayed out

DeletedUser

In event history people whom we can not support are no longer grayed out and shown like we still can support them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Yes I see what you mean. I will report it, thank you.

SC-3142

DeletedUser17

It was decided that even if you can not do a support action, you should still be able to visit the players. Therefore this issue is not a bug. Thank you for your messages though.

DeletedUser1081

well, visiting is nice, but we do need an indicator to let us know when we can polish/motivate again!
please ask them to install timers on the "guild social bar" like the ones on the neighbourhood bar - thank you!

DeletedUser

I disagree, this is a bug. When a player performs an action it should be grayed out. This has nothing to do with visiting players????? I have about 5 pages of non-grayed out players some of which I have polished/visited and so on. If I am performing an action for a player and they don't return me the favor, I'm not interested in having them on my event history.
Solution:Like I said in another thread, a quick way to clear what is obviously confusing people is to allow them to clear all their event history. When a player performs a new action for me then it will be in events until I decide to clean out what has happened.

DeletedUser

It was decided that even if you can not do a support action, you should still be able to visit the players. Therefore this issue is not a bug. Thank you for your messages though.

Town Hall/News/Event History/Event Overview/Last interactions. All of the bars are orange and do not turn Gray. The bottom bar in the main screen goes Gray and gives us a time that we can return for our neighbours to perform another action. Last interactions should also have this property - Gray/time. Again, this has nothing to with visiting at all as I can go visit my grayed out neighbours any time I please. This is all about knowing if you can perform an action or not.
If you don't want to call it a bug that's fine, but it certainly needs to be upgraded to reflect the same information that I can get on my main screen. I don't particularly like having to go through the list till I figure out if I have performed an action for them or not. I don't think you have addressed the problem.

DeletedUser

Is this a bug or not? What is the purpose of the orange bars then? I'm really wasting my time pressing orange bar visits that I have already been to because I have no idea if I have visited these people or not.

DeletedUser

It seems that bug has been fixed:

Well maybe the particular action that occurred for you greyed out, but I still have orange bars for 6 pages, and none of them are greying out. Guild members and neighbours. I do polish or motivation for them and they remain orange. Next day I don't know where I left off, my memory fails me. I am pressing orange bars only to find out I have already performed an action for some people. Quite irritating really.