• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Event History comes up, without any news

DeletedUser

Hey,
the event history window is coming up, but i don't have any news. I looked at it myself some minutes ago.
Maybe you can fix it, that it comes early or not any more after I watched it.

Thanks^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any news displayed on the event window only lasts 24 hours, so once 24 hours has passed on an event it will be removed. You can also view your event list by clicking on your town hall - news - event history.

DeletedUser

Any news displayed on the event window only lasts 24 hours, so once 24 hours has passed on an event it will be removed. You can also view your event list by clicking on your town hall - news - event history.

The problem is not this. The problem is, that the event history window coming up too, if nothing happened. I experienced this issue too.

DeletedUser

No, during the game, stohastic. I login, become the event history window. It contains for example 2 event from visitors visiting. I play more, and after 15 minute (or 20, 30, 50, ...) come up again the event history window, and contains same two visiting. No more, no less, no other, just same two.

DeletedUser

confirmed.

Priority: Medium to low.
Summary: New Event window pops up sporadically with no new news in it.

DeletedUser

I do believe the event history opens up correctly, it only isn't updated.
To illustrate: Yesterday at 6 pm the event history opens, and I see nothing new. But after a few hours, when I look again at the event history, it says somebody attacked me at 6 pm.

So the bug could be probably slightly different. ; )

DeletedUser1556

I have been clicking everyones portrait and giving support to them. Bar one day I have not received any clicks back is this normal or should I be receiving more reports in my history as I seem to not had any reports my character has been clicked (therefore gained the bonus) at all Been playing the game for over a week now. so would have expected at least some clicks back. Any thoughts?