• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Email bug-cannot write emails

DeletedUser

:eek::eek: :( I find this quite annoying.when i have a long conversation with someone (a long list of emails one followed by another) i cant see the part to type the mail because the window has gone up :confused: and i have to start writing another different email..anyone else has this problem?¿

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

yes - it's not only with long conversations. sometimes all i can see are the first two lines, because if i open the message it's off the screen at the top. i believe it's been reported in the "graphic bug collection" thread.

DeletedUser

I believe this has been fixed in one of the latest patches, please post if you are still having the problem...

DeletedUser503

I believe this has been fixed in one of the latest patches, please post if you are still having the problem...

Still doing it, in fact it has started doing it for me since latest patch. Blooming annoying!

DeletedUser

I can confirm that this is still happening. For me on my works pc & home pc - only thing in common with them is they are both using Firefox 12.

Makes conversations impossible - very frustrating indeed!

Andy.

DeletedUser1441

This is also happening to me. I'm using Chrome.
I have three emails at the moment. When I open the middle one I have no problems. The top one pushes the message off the screen, and the bottom one freezes the whole screen.

DeletedUser17

Unable to write or reply to a message when in full screen

Flash does not support fullscreen typing. Therefore we will not be able to fix this bug for now. Hopefully flash will update this feature in the future.

DeletedUser

Flash does not support fullscreen typing. Therefore we will not be able to fix this bug for now. Hopefully flash will update this feature in the future.
Let's hope won't be a very far from now future. It simply gets me mad. I really need this communication option. If you can't fix it, just tell us to talk on Skype or messenger...