• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: eels move before recon raiders despite having fewer movement points

• Thread starter DeletedUser100832
  • Start date

DeletedUser100832

how is that possible, eels have movement of 35 and should move after RR's with movement 36

DeletedUser100065

The movement of units is actually based on another factor, it's early and I've forgotten the name of it, i think it's perception but someone may correct me. Basically all units have a base value of this and combined with movement determines when the unit moves. It's the reason rogues move last as the level is set to 0 so it's always the last unit to move and why some higher aged units will move before lower aged units that have a higher movement score.

DeletedUser96901

rogues are special:
they move last because there was an update to solve an issue with moving them earlier
(can't remember when and what exactly; but you can find it in one announcement if you want to know it exactly)

and I can't remember that units without the special ability to move first are "faster" than their movement allows them to be

The movement of units is actually based on another factor,
never read something about that
(except you are talking about the ability to move first which the eels don't have)

and why some higher aged units will move before lower aged units that have a higher movement score.
do you have some examples ?

DeletedUser107476

There is a hidden initiative value and this determines the order in which units move. Normally it is the same as movement however sometimes there is a difference due to balancing of units.