• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

easter eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3279

it's the same as it has been on ZZ and will stay like that .... And how the things was on ZZ??? Not all players have accounts in ZZ.

DeletedUser

Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that? Thank you.

I thought you may be having trouble with the search button so I did some searches to help you out. I first found that you cross posted the same question here:
Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that? Thank you.

I mentioned in post #20 what the developer's reply was. Here are a couple of replies in that other thread that may help you:

Wishing Well
  • Randomly produces either coins, supplies, goods of your current age, 2 forge points, some medals or some diamonds once every 24 hours.
  • Each time you collect it can produce something different to the time before - it is random.
  • If it produces 2 forge points then these go directly into the bar at the top of the screen; if this takes you over 10 forge points then any excess are lost.
  • Unlike previous holiday buildings, it may change age as you do. (This needs to be confirmed)
  • Once you have spent the eggs to unlock it, it goes into your inventory and can be placed for free.
  • You can build multiple copies of it.
  • It cannot be polished, motivated, plundered or have eggs hidden in it.

. . . What it does is simply give you a daily reward as you`d get in case of doing a random quest.
Somebody from the .zz server told me that the reward is double than what you`d get by doing a quest, for instance 10k supplies rather than 5k. That needs to be confirmed though.

I realize the thread is many pages long. If that is giving you trouble then look for the blue box near the top of each thread that says "search thread". Enter wishing well. Every pertinent post will show up. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please ask again . . . in that thread preferably.

DeletedUser3279

I think you not understand my question... I see the answer you put here on that thread but that don't answer at my question. Do you see anywhere mentioned how manny goods, coins, supplies, diamonds that well will give? Because I not see anywhere.

DeletedUser

and with that I close this thread... to keep the discussion in one spot, namely the one that has been referred to a few times before, and last by King Dael above me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.