• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

easter eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2860

what kind of decorations do i have to build to be able to find some eggs?

tks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any decorations - however, players hiding eggs get a chance to find blueprints of the same age as the decoration they hide an egg in; since there are no stone age decorations then it's probably not a good idea to fill your town with trees and obelisks (use bronze age hedges or industrial age fire hydrants instead - or maybe something in between).

DeletedUser2860

ok, im gonna try that, tks again

the eggs that a player left at my city, how can take them? do i have to do something to harvest them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Click the decoration that an egg is hidden in, and you will collect it.

DeletedUser2860

how can i know where is hidden? i have some decorations and theres a msg that said he XXX left a egg at your city but i cant find it.

DeletedUser12401

been clicking on all decorations and cant find the 2 eggs hidden. What am i doimg wrong ?

DeletedUser

Refresh the page - then you should see an egg above the decoration.

It is just like when someone polishes you - you don't see the star above the building unless you refresh.

Annoying I know, but they haven't got it appearing automatically without a refresh.

DeletedUser

Have you tried logout/in? otherwise you won't see the eggs, or have the options to give them. At least that how it was in my case.

DeletedUser

It's completely random. You place an egg and when the other person finds it, it has a chance to be one of the given denominations.

DeletedUser

I .. have no idea. That could be pretty easily tested by refreshing and noting your score before and after picking up an egg. I am assuming they do not, though, as this is a temporary event and adding an eggs-to-points code would be unnecessary. But that is just a guess.

Quick, everyone hide some eggs in my town so we can find out for sure!

DeletedUser3279

Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that? Thank you.

DeletedUser

A game developer is monitoring the thread I mentioned in post 14. There are a lot of responses there so you will actually have to read.

DeletedUser3279

I read it very careful and I didn't see any answer at my question.

DeletedUser

I read it very careful and I didn't see any answer at my question.

You asked: Can a developer answer that? In the thread I mentioned, the developer said:

. . . it's the same as it has been on ZZ and will stay like that. If it doesn't help you, get something else - there's a lot of stuff to choose from, after all.
Regards,

Anwar
There is lots more info in that thread so lets keep it all in one place. Ask you question in that thread and someone else will possibly search it for you and spoon feed you the answers you seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.