• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Early goods Manufactories. Should I be selling them off

Laalee66

Private
Should I be selling off old level Goods buildings from the early stages and if so how many stages back should I keep. The reason I ask is I am running out of space and I have so much old goods that I no longer use and no one seems to want either.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Should I be selling off old level Goods buildings from the early stages and if so how many stages back should I keep. The reason I ask is I am running out of space and I have so much old goods that I no longer use and no one seems to want either.
i don't build goods building. don't have any, i get more goods from event buildings that gives goods. also i get goods by CF loop quest.
i suggest get your CF to level 80, and than when you do loop quests once you get 30 goods.(which is equivalent to the number you can produce goods for 2 days in 1 building)
mostly i don't use goods except for technology. i suggest you try to use less goods. which means don't do negotiations much.
for me, i had 6 goods building till INDA, from PE i got to know that goods building need damn 2 lane road. and whats worse, from ME you need to have goods from 4 era ago. I decided to demolish one by one and in ME, i changed all of my goods building to army camp.
anyway its just my suggestion.

but if your so desperate for goods, build goods building under 1 era. and your era. more era under goods, you can trade them down

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
oh and if you are under ME, go for rainforest project also. RFP is the best gb that produces most many goods. 35 goods(refined) at level 10. so better than any other goods producing GBs like, LOA, TOB, SMB, atlantis, GT

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
oh and if you are under ME, go for rainforest project also. RFP is the best gb that produces most many goods. 35 goods(refined) at level 10. so better than any other goods producing GBs like, LOA, TOB, SMB, atlantis, GT
Yes, Rainforest Project is another great goods producing GB. It will produce random type of goods on a daily basis, but will still give you more goods than goods buildings, tho it may be expensive to build if you don't have someone to offer you goods to build it for free.

r21r

Major-General
furthest back you need is three ages. Upto you how many ages you want to grow at a time. Really depends on play style for what is the "correct" answer
sometimes map is asking goods from many eras back, no idea if those sectors have to be negotiated though.. you could always fight for them

Emberguard

Legend
sometimes map is asking goods from many eras back, no idea if those sectors have to be negotiated though.. you could always fight for them
true. I'm assuming by the time you have that problem you either already have the goods in stock or are so far ahead of those ages you can afford to adjust as you go for those specific goods if you're not trading for them. Much easier to temporarily place a building if you really need it that much then it is to keep it in your city permanently for every age

It's just surprising how Truce Tower can also help with goods, especially those from far ages. For example, I have managed to collect 100 of each SAAB good in approximately 1 month while being in PE, which left me speechless when I checked my goods stock.
Yes, Truce Tower is a good option to get a few high era goods (that can be traded down). A low era player with a Truce Tower would need high era friends or guilds mates though, of course, and remember to aid the high era players first when the TT boost is activated.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Yes, Truce Tower is a good option to get a few high era goods (that can be traded down). A low era player with a Truce Tower would need high era friends or guilds mates though, of course, and remember to aid the high era players first when the TT boost is activated.
Not only players that are high era, but best way to be 100% sure you will get goods from the era you want is to visit their city and check which buildings of that specific era can be motivated, as by simply aiding you might just polish or motivate a building from lower era than the one which goods you need.

Not only players that are high era, but best way to be 100% sure you will get goods from the era you want is to visit their city and check which buildings of that specific era can be motivated, as by simply aiding you might just polish or motivate a building from lower era than the one which goods you need.
True. Though high era players usually don't have many aidable low era buildings (if any at all), so the chance to hit a low era building when you auto aid is rather small. But it happens, of course.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
My opinion: TT is a nice GB but i won't build it.
it will be a waste of space as i go to higher era. if its on lv 10 and in SAAB, it means just getting about 30 current era goods from a 30 block building. but still definetly worth it if the city's era is much under SAAB.