• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contact Support: Dynamic Tower not always producing Goods

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I am able to motivate but am not getting the goods the dynamic tower is meant to produce and the counter is not going down. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I get 15 goods a day from the DT, I have motivated 40 buildings today but only received 9 goods, the counter is down to 6.
It makes no difference whether I manually motivate or hit aid. It worked yesterday

DeletedUser115071

Are you sure the people were getting motivated or polished? Sometimes it says "There was nothing to motivate or polish" and doesn't count, thus why there might be 6 left.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Yes I was watching for that.
I reloaded and now the counter has gone so I am hoping I received the goods even thou they weren't displayed.