• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate Blueprints... why oh why

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3707

My duplicates have DUPLICATES >_> I sure hope I can use them in some way in January.

DeletedUser8813

i can ..well i could if they weren't duplicates build the tower of babel 3 times.....................................@-"

DeletedUser2206

you can say that zz1 is testing something; you cannot say what we are testing ;p

DeletedUser8813

lol at least if they eventually allow us to trade bp's i have a good stock of bp's to trade......................................................@-"

DeletedUser5943

lol at least if they eventually allow us to trade bp's i have a good stock of bp's to trade......................................................@-"
I really doubt trade will be implemented... with trade all you need are 9 random BP's and "everyone" will have GB's and that is not good for business, since a lot of diamonds will be lost if people won't buy prints. :rolleyes:

probably sell them for medals or use them to help level up the GB (ex: a duplicate Deal BP to level up your constructed Deal GB) or something

DeletedUser6965

you can say that zz1 is testing something; you cannot say what we are testing ;p

then I will say the thing byeordie mentioned in hope Blacksmith will not delete my post :D

I'm afraid I can't tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmao, you're awesome Serpens66, but I think you should've gotten the hint now. :)

(trollol Pen)

- L

DeletedUser

I don't think he had whatever he was referring to on the .en server, or Pen wouldn't have edited it.

DeletedUser6965

lmao, you're awesome Serpens66, but I think you should've gotten the hint now. :)

(trollol Pen)

- L

hm :D I got the hint, that it's not allowed to spoiler something here :D but Tsarina said, we are allowed to say, what is tested on zz :D

Anyway thx u did not delete my whole post and just editet it Pendragon =)

PS: I said "[... ] is tested on zz server [...], but we don't know if it will come to en" something like that ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hm :D I got the hint, that it's not allowed to spoiler something here :D but Tsarina said, we are allowed to say, what is tested on zz :D
Actually, Tsarina said this:
...you can say that zz1 is testing something; you cannot say what we are testing ;p...

which means that it is NOT allowed to say what is tested there - you say exactly the opposite.
And the spoiler was mine, not yours - you shouldn't have posted it at all... (and the embolding above was mine as well)

Anyway thx u did not delete my whole post and just editet it Pendragon =)
PS: I said "[... ] is tested on zz server [...], but we don't know if it will come to en" something like that ^^

You came very close to another spoiler added :p
Please be careful with what you post! Keep beta things on beta, as has been said quite a few times before.

DeletedUser276

see what happens when you got a crazy guy looking after the forums.. anarchy.... ANARCHY!!!!

DeletedUser

are you allow to say look zz forum if you want to answer question? With link? or is zz total secret? Is allow to say come help test zz or is forbidden make advertising for zz? zz good to keep bug away from en. So better many people come test zz. But not allow to invite people here? Where then? I bit confused and I not sure what allow and what not allow. can mr smith post rule?

DeletedUser2182

The zz forums are perfectly visible, which I wasn't expecting...

DeletedUser276

well this topic I guess doesnt need to be discussed anymore since its totally off topic,

Status
Not open for further replies.