Forwarded: Dragon Drones freezing

• World: On both Odhravror and Rugnir when I am battling with, or against, Dragon Drones they briefly freeze the game before attacking.
  • Browser and Version: I’m on the app
  • Overview of the bug: The Dragon Drone moves to its target then everything freezes for a couple of seconds then resumes. It’s the only troop to do this in AF and I’ve not noticed it before this week.
  • Screenshots:
  • upload_2019-8-29_19-6-55.png
  • How often this occurs: Nearly every time
  • Urgency: Barely affects the game. Not urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes

Attachments

mathew0502

Sergeant
Is it possible to ask which version of the app and the device you experience this issue on, please?

Thank you

hawknz

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
  • World: On both Odhravror and Rugnir when I am battling with, or against, Dragon Drones they briefly freeze the game before attacking.
  • Browser and Version: I’m on the app
  • Overview of the bug: The Dragon Drone moves to its target then everything freezes for a couple of seconds then resumes. It’s the only troop to do this in AF and I’ve not noticed it before this week.
  • How often this occurs: Nearly every time
  • Urgency: Barely affects the game. Not urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
Could you let us know if this is still an issue with 1.160.1 latest update?