• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

down time?

digbydo

Corporal
I think I might have broken it - I clicked on my CdM to level it up and puff... the server melted

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Thanks for your reports. We have two separate issues currently. One is due to Facebook API so will be affecting some Facebook players, the other is affecting Dinegu and Mount Killmore; this is on our side and we are investigating currently. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the mean time.

jacko4815

Private
Thanks for your reports. We have two separate issues currently. One is due to Facebook API so will be affecting some Facebook players, the other is affecting Dinegu and Mount Killmore; this is on our side and we are investigating currently. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the mean time.
Any news on Mt Kilmore?

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Our out of hours sysadmins have been called away from their Saturday breakfasts and are on the case! They will resolve the issue as soon as possible; we apologise for the delay.

Anunah

Private
Our out of hours sysadmins have been called away from their Saturday breakfasts and are on the case! They will resolve the issue as soon as possible; we apologise for the delay.
My city of Dinegu. was just beginning to "harvest" when the problem arose. This means that I lose more than an hour of time, and in the future the harvest will take place at a time that is already inconvenient for me
I think that as a compensation it would be logical to reduce the time of the next production in all the buildings of the city by the same amount of time that will be spent on repairs, so that tomorrow I could collect everything at 12:00, as it was supposed to be