• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Double payout on shuffle does not work properly

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 32.0.1700.19
  • Overview of the bug: The double payout on shuffle for the winter package opening does not give a double payout as it should
  • Screenshots: Didn't take any showing how it went down, since I expected it to work properly.
  • How often this occurs: When it happened to me
  • Urgency: high, since this is a bug for the winter event
  • Preventative Actions: Don't unwrap packages
  • Summary: I'll just copy this out of my bug ticket I sent support:

Here's what I did:

Quest: +12 stars
    Shuffle: +10 stars
    2x payout: -10 stars
    Reshuffle: -10 stars

leaving me with 2 stars

The problem is, after clicking the 2x payout, the 2nd time I clicked shuffle, I was supposed to receive 20 stars instead of 10 as the 2x. I only got 10.

It should have gone like this:

Quest: +12 stars
    Reshuffle: -10 stars
    Shuffle: +20 stars

leaving me with 12 stars. At least according to what the game told me. (The button SAID +20 STARS)

• I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes, I tried clearing the cache. Still doesn't work.

DeletedUser99658

double payout

I have drawn this misterious award, and saw that the info says, that it only works for this day.
The information about this feature, visible on FOE website, clearly said - it doubles what you draw next. After I have drawn it, it said - what you draw next TODAY.

I think the second info should be released before someone decides to pick the present for his/her last stars and get stuck in the place when has double NOTHING coming.

It's a joke and provides unnatural advantage to those 'UNLUCKY' who did not draw this 'brilliant' option.

I would like to claim my 10 stars back, or please return the double feature for today. Other options are unacceptable.

DeletedUser

I confirm this. Got a "double next" then got lucky and picked reshuffle. On the button there was +20. But when clicked start, only 10 stars were added to my account.

DeletedUser1081

It does the same when you get "double payout" followed by "reveal two presents" (which includes 3 extra stars). It should give you 6 stars and reveal four presents, but it doesn't.

DeletedUser

I confirm this. Got a "double next" then got lucky and picked reshuffle. On the button there was +20. But when clicked start, only 10 stars were added to my account.

Get this-- the next day when I shuffled at the start of the day, I got +20 stars! This is so bizarre.

DeletedUser

The same and more

It does the same when you get "double payout" followed by "reveal two presents" (which includes 3 extra stars). It should give you 6 stars and reveal four presents, but it doesn't.

I got the same with one more: didn't get any stars out of "double payout" gift. Screen (fields outlined in red were revealed). After I got only 2 gifts revealed I thought I'm lucky and the next gift will be doubled (i chose the Deli Shop, so you know what I mean :) But literally nothing was doubled in this session.

FoE_bug2.jpg

I suppose the 10 stars spent on "double payout" should be given back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16166

The same thing happened to me as well. Double payout was not honoured. I spent diamonds to buy more stars so that I could use it but I only got one of the revealed present (spice trader). The moderators have refused to refund the diamonds or to honour the double payout. They have told me that 'it is supposed to work like that' (that if you do something else between the double payout showing and claiming it, you lose it). I have said:
1. it is not good practice to do that: players would expect a double payout to be honoured, not avoided for a spurious reason; but
2. if that is what they want to do, they should clearly tell players that is the situation, and it would prevent us paying diamonds or doing other things to expect the double payout to be honoured; and
3. when players complain about 1 and 2 they should be more sympathetic, especially at this time of year.

What does it cost the organisers to be nice about this and give us back expended diamonds etc and even a consolation prize of the item we thought we would get double of? What it has cost them for not doing so is bad feeling, bad advertising and bad reputation. Come on Innogames: you do not want that, do you? Surely the way ahead is clear: you have a great game and a huge following. Give us a Xmas present: even if it is given without admitting any sort of liability, a gesture of some sort is appropriate.

Dominus Major

DeletedUser15432

Well, this seems strange as I did the same and actually got 2 buildings. Have you actually got screenshot evidence to support this claim

DeletedUser1081

Dominus Major, if I were you I'd resubmit exactly what you wrote up there as an ingame support ticket, but this time choose "premium" as the category, since it involves diamonds. What happened to you does indeed sound just plain wrong.

DeletedUser6065

I submitted an 'in game' for this very thing. Response - ' . . . Devs intended this event that way . . ' Devs need to be more careful on the wording of their trailers. Somethng like 'You will get twice the present - except when you don't which is entirely up to us, but we're not gonna tell you what the real story is. God alone knows the rational reason behind this because, frankly, we don't have one. We don't need one. We're Devs.' . . . . mk

DeletedUser

Just adding my experience here.
I had the double happen 3 times since the beginning of the event.
It worked once; and twice didn't work. It worked on supplies (I think, if I remember well) and twice didn't work on coins.

I'm not too fussed anymore as I have been the unluckiest player so far at this event... but just wanted to add up to the number of people for whom it didn't work.
And nothing happened between the double and the actual prize as I picked the second tile straight away.

Happy festive season.
Nut

DeletedUser15432

The double pay out works except in the following circumstances: -

Reveal 2 - you only get single payment and single reveal
Shuffle - you get 20 stars but only 1 shuffle
Number of double payouts received - 40 plus - number of instances of error 1 at the start of the event which has been fixed
If you have any issues where the information is different - please do not post on thread - take a screen shot and submit a ticket to support
No screen shot - no evidence to support claim of failure