• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Donating FP to a neighbours GB: Question

• Thread starter DeletedUser6742
  • Start date

DeletedUser6742

I just donated 7 Forgepoints to a Neighbours Great Building: the Statue of Zeus.
I donated 7 forgepoints, which got me 1 medal and 1 Forgepoint in return (i.i.r.c.) and it finished the first part of the build

I was in it, expecting a 5% military boost which I did not get.
the Statue is now in level 1 of the build.

So, when will I get that bonus of 5% military boost?

DeletedUser

If you donate FP to another player's ( = neighbour's or guild member's) GB, then you only receive the reward that is shown beside your contributor rank (if there is any).

You do not receive any bonuses that the GB gives! In order to receive those bonuses, you must build that GB yourself.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser6742

Thank you Bloodwyn,

Another question
In order to start building one myself, should I have all blueprints of a given building, or just one to start with?

DeletedUser

To start the construction of a GB you must possess at least one of each of the 9 different BPs for that specific GB + the amount of requested amount of goods.

Once you've placed the GB in your town, you will then have to spend a certain amount of FP (which can be donated through contributors as well), to unlock lvl 1 and receive the first bonuses of that GB.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a question since I'm considering buying Bp's. I don't want my neighbours donating FP's only my guild members. Is there anyway I can stop my neighbours donating?

DeletedUser6461

You cannot stop your neighbors form doing the same. it's their privilege.
P.S. only the neighbors, guild members and friends can help each other in G.B donations. However, the friends cannot help in motivate/polish if they are not in your neighborhood or guild.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid you cannot stop that.

But why would you? You'll have your great building sooner.

The only downside I can see, is that they may manage to get to a top rank, and therefore could get blueprint(s) as a reward. If you don't want that (which I could understand) it is up to your guild mates to stay ahead of them, and I hope they'll manage that :)

DeletedUser

Why would I stop my neighbours from donating? well 1 reason is because is I only attack my neighbours and I only want my members or friends to have a chance to gain the BP's. I think we should be entitled to that option if we are spending the $

DeletedUser

i understand your idea Sypher but bps are so hard to find and when you restrict finding more you will have much frustration more than now already.