• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dominance is recruiting

DeletedUser

We are looking for strong and committed players to join the Dominance guild

Whilst the game is still in Beta and Guild functionality is being developed, we will grow strong, learn from each other and wait for things to open up so we are prepared and can unleash hell!

We have a minumum recruitment stipulation of 5000 points, this may increase in the future.

Please mail Pieman , Ladysmith or GuardianOfAll to be invited

DeletedUser503

Roll up, roll up!

Join an eager team!

We've even got a sense of humour!

Tribal Wars this is not!

Ladysmith

DeletedUser

Pieman I sent you a message in-game. I would love to get in...

Badluck

DeletedUser

If you guys are still recruiting, it would be an honor to join.

DeletedUser

I am a newbie with FoE, but an officer in the 1# faction in a Facebook game called Tyrant so i am familiar with how a guild operates. My question is do you have feeder guild for newer players like me? Or at least give my name to a lower faction you know that might be able to take me under their wing and help me develop my game skills. I have no idea what my point score is, but i am ranked 8275 and in just a couple of days have won 25 battles. I would like to learn how to play this game without making all the newbie mistakes. I like the game and would want to eventually be a part of the top guilds where the real fun is. Thanks for your help. Redbaron5