• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Update to 1.28 Bug fixing and polishing!

Amy Steele

General
- Fixed an issue in Army Management - Scroll bar always resets after selecting a unit.
Thank you Inno :)
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to click images in the background with hardware acceleration enabled.
... and Thank You Inno :):):)

...I don't generally like to be the first to reply, but I couldn't contain my excitement any longer :D

DeletedUser

I know, i am fighting on the ipad app as the management bar works and battles are faster, but I now realise you cant see unattached units hahaha :D humbug lol !

DeletedUser

Friend is having problem wih the ipad app, has downloaded but crashes when starts - anyone else experienced this ?

Amy Steele

General
Please ask your friend to check and make sure his is not an iPad 1, as the app will not run on this. For all iPad issues please see this thread.

Please remember folks this thread is for discussion of the 1.28 Update. There is a discussion thread for the iPad app here.

DeletedUser97969

With the hardware acceleration, when I want to delete buildings and hit the delete button sometimes automatically deletes part of the road of the city. which is located just behind the delete button. The same happens when I press the move button to move and automatically move a large building not wanted to do it.

When I press the delete button and some big buildings (great buildings) is located behind the delete button, it automatically tries to delete it as soon as I pressed the delete button and can get unwanted deletion of important buildings.

DeletedUser15372

All in all the update does include the most important fix that is related with the army management.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can call my message offtopic but i see the following as a bug/bad implementation:
Tried for a day to get a random reward quest type done in Postmodern Era, and i got a blueprint for a Great Building from the lower ages. I understand the random part and all, but you should narrow the blueprint reward for the age of the quest, and not being all over the place.

DeletedUser

@ Laslow, as you've said, please try to keep your comments relevant to the discussion re: the update to 1.28 :)

Perhaps you'd like to take a look over here to carry on your discussion?