• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.76

DeletedUser4727

Please find the full announcement here.

We hope you enjoy the update and its changes!

Vesiger

Monarch
Your click-here link on the announcement is broken :-(
  • You can now purchase goods directly from the donation screen in the guild treasury when you want to unlock the next difficulty in Guild Expeditions.
Does this mean players no longer need to ask an admin to unlock the next difficulty for them?

DeletedUser109296

Please find the full announcement here.

We hope you enjoy the update and its changes!
In Inventory there's a dead "gift" button on buildings fp packs, etc. I understand this button was added LAST YEAR! When will y'all get around to activating it? imo, this is more important than purdy buildings.

DeletedUser96901

In Inventory there's a dead "gift" button on buildings fp packs, etc. I understand this button was added LAST YEAR! When will y'all get around to activating it? imo, this is more important than purdy buildings.
last year ?

that button is available since the beginning of the game in 2012

DeletedUser12400

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16787

It is in use I got pictures there with artwork for 2 PE buildings and for 2 proposed GB that are not in FoE.

DeletedUser12400

It is in use I got pictures there with artwork for 2 PE buildings and for 2 proposed GB that are not in FoE.
It's simply proposed great buildings.
upload_2016-5-16_7-21-57.png

Last edited by a moderator: