• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] foedb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98639

For more info on third party sites please see EXTERNAL RESOURCES.

This particular thread can be used for discussion and questions about the site foedb.com. It is preferred that for any feedback/suggestions/comments you contact the site owners directly through their site to ensure they receive your information. Discussion, questions and requests for assistance with said site are welcome in this thread.

foedb.com is an analytical tool for the "Forge Of Empires" game. Using it you can easily find useful information about your guild members, neighbors and even enemies. The site provide daily data of every player with 2000 points or above.

In our site you can find useful information about each player:
- Daily score increase
- Daily battles
- All guilds visited by a player (Guild history tab)
- Weekly activity, last 7 days
- Player status: Active/Inactive/Left the game

Please feel free to contact them by email at contact@foedb.com.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Suggestions are appreciated, and so are bug reports. Please submit these directly by using the contact form on the website.

You can discuss this particular site in the [DISCUSSION] foedb.com thread.

As the information is collected by players, data might be wrong. foedb.com is an unofficial 3rd party site, and is not directly affiliated with InnoGames.

DeletedUser1094

foedb.com hasn't been updated since october 2015. I guess it's dead... :(

The address is foedb.com without www.

DeletedUser12400

[DISCUSSION] FOEDB.COM

I would suggest to close this thread as website and its links doesn't function properly. The links are broken and leading to another website however some are working e.g. "Wellcome" and leading to some strange sign up page in different language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I can still access the website normally (though it hasn't been updated for awhile).

DeletedUser1094

The website is accessible but it's not being maintained and the stats haven't been updated since late October 2015.

DeletedUser4727

Hello guys,

I've removed the site from our external resources post, and I'll close this thread now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.