• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Didn't received medals in EMA tower

DeletedUser

Typo in title, it is the HMA tower, it ended today and I didn't received them.

I believe I did receive the 20 from winning the iron age but not the 60 from HMA, I had 67 (actually I could swear it was 57) last night and was expecting both wins to show upon coming back from work today but I'm at 87 right now.

Since it ended quite a few hours ago, I figured it wasn't just a "wait a bit" thing but maybe related to the update.

Edit:
I did login and out 3 times in the last 2 hours and the EMA tower should have finished during last night but it now shows 13d left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you also check that you actually won that someone didn't spike you at the last moment?

DeletedUser

i have just noticed this as well, when i looked at my medals, i was as well in the hma tower and 2. place.
Hydro it shows 13 days now, because it ended yesterday at around 7 or 8 pm.

So i would like to confirm that i miss my 2. place hma medals reward.

DeletedUser

Same here, Iron age tower ended a few hours after the 0.10.0 update, but the 10 medals for 2nd place were neither added to my expansion building menu nor to my top right menu bar. I thought I'd give it a 12 hour wait, but no go.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem with the Iron Age tower. I won but didn't get my 20 medals

DeletedUser

Same problem with IA tower here. i did not receive the medals :(

DeletedUser276

this has been forwarded to the devs for fixing. Might take a day or two though depending on priorities on the bugs that have been created with this last update :)

DeletedUser

I am missing mine for the ema tower myself, it shows I only got 8 as my reward but I was in first place by about 100k and I didn't even get those 8.

I would place in a ticket just to be sure Stef.

DeletedUser276

Should we make an ingame ticket as well? or just wait?

Just wait. They are looking into it and the ticket system is just to let us know to check your account that it is indeed bugged. Since this is a general bug I am sure almost everyone has it. They will post a response to it soon explaining actions to be taken :)

DeletedUser

I have the same problem with the Iron Age tower. I won but didn't get my 20 medals

DeletedUser

So I guess if I didn't get the HMA medals, I didn't received the IA medals either? I don't know, I thought some were added but not all.

DeletedUser

Yep, confirmed and being fixed... if you still have an issue with the medals after today let us know...

DeletedUser

.......it shows I only got 8 as my reward but I was in first place by about 100k and I didn't even get those 8.......

You are confusing things here. With the update to 0.10.0, your total or gained medals are no longer displayed in towers, instead you can find them in your top right menu bar, in your expansion building menu and on the global ranking list. What you see in the tower now is merely an information that displays the points that will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place. This information DOES NOT indicate that you have won those medals.

JFYI.

DeletedUser

why is this thread has been put as fixed, it's not! i didn't get my 20 medals from the iron tower, i was waiting and waiting for u guy to fix it but nothing :(

and how do i send a support ticket

thx very much

DeletedUser

why is this thread has been put as fixed, it's not! i didn't get my 20 medals from the iron tower, i was waiting and waiting for u guy to fix it but nothing :(

and how do i send a support ticket

thx very much

To send a support ticket, right click in your village, click support, and follow the instructions.

Most likely the reason it is reported fixed is because CJ had asked everyone to send in support tickets to get their medals rewarded to them. He also stated the offer ended on June 12th, and this is why it is set as fixed.

I would go ahead, and send that support ticket though seeing how you did not know how to send one, but the In-Game mods, and CJ would have to approve you to get the medals back, or not.

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2575-Known-issue-Medals-Missing

DeletedUser

Well, I started a little over a week ago I started on Dinegu.

As it was a new world and most players were noobs like myself I managed to get into the pvp tournament in time and do enough battle to be in the running. The scores reset once along the way though some of the points for the players might have come back in time to count for the tourney end. - When I logged off a few hours before the deadline I had just pushed into the lead, but one player was close and wed been basically leapfrogging each other for a while.

Getting back online the next day, I found the tournament over and no medal and no tournament champion. - I figured that the system wasnt working completely yet and that was just bad luck and nothing could be done about it. Fair enough. Its not going to seperate us, Im not even really sure what the medals are for yet;-)

However, I just read the announcement on medals which says that people actually would get their medals. So, just as an fyi, I dont think people did get them in Dinegu. At least, I didnt and Im very sure that I had enough points to place.

(Please note that I just played on and won this weeks tourney in the bronze units (but just managed to be too slow by a couple of hours to get an iron age unit going to place in the iron tourney - only two other players managed iron battles ;-)). I did get the 10 medals for winning the second round within an hour or so of the deadline :-).

The first week (2 days) on Dinego was/is however still bugged. - If the data is irreversibly lost, I completely understand, think no more of it.- Possibly it was more bugged than other worlds because Dinego started sort of in the middle or rather at the end of a tourney?
But if you do have a way of verifying the placings and are handing out lost medals, Id of course appreciate any that I earned. - Im almost certain that I finished first or second.

Regards, Tviorr