• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

diamonds

DeletedUser

Sorry for new theme...

Does anybody know why I didn't get diamonds when my reff reached Iron age?

thanks

DeletedUser

People on the forum could guess why, but the only way I know to be sure is to contact In Game support by right clicking on your game screen and following the directions to "contact support"

DeletedUser

Hi logard,

Welcome to the Forge of Empires forum. :)
In order for you to receive the diamonds, please check the following quote to make sure that everything was done in the right order. If that is the case, and you still haven't received the diamonds, you can send a support ticket.

There are some restrictions on receiving the 200 diamond award for recruiting a friend. Please keep in mind the following:

The player invited must be new and not already have a Forge of Empires account
The player must join the same world as you
The player cannot share the same IP address as you. This is to prevent abuse of the system.
The player must reach the Iron Age

If all of these points are correct and you still feel you are missing your diamond reward for inviting a friend, please submit an in game ticket by right clicking anywhere and selecting "Contact Support" and it will be investigated further.

DeletedUser17090

Hello All,
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get diamonds without buying them? Can they be earned in-game in some way?
I understand that recruiting is a way, but is there any other? I am just into Iron Age and a very new player.
Thanks.

Belcher

Corporal
Hello All,
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get diamonds without buying them? Can they be earned in-game in some way?
I understand that recruiting is a way, but is there any other? I am just into Iron Age and a very new player.
Thanks.

- Some quests provide diamond rewards
- Wishing Wells from the Easter event have a chance of paying out diamonds
- You can "Earn" diamonds from sponsors by following instructions. Go to the diamond purchase screen then click "Earn your diamonds" for more details.

In the future, I'd also suggest starting a new thread rather than posting an unrelated question in someone else's thread. Hopefully a Mod will split these posts off. ;-)

DeletedUser276

Here is how you can earn diamonds without cost to yourself. Just note that these are not always easy ways as the diamonds are worth real money.

1. Go ingame and go to the purchase screen (the + symbol top right) and in there you will see the option "earn your diamonds". In there you can do surveys and sign up for other services in exchange for diamonds. But note that the surveys are done off site through an outside company. If there are issues collecting diamonds from them they have a "support" button where you can talk to them about the receipt of premium that may have been missed.

2. Invite friends to the game. This one is picky as you cannot under any circumstances sign in from the same IP. if you do then there is nothing we can do for you getting the 200 diamonds.

3. Forum Competitions. Once a month I hold competitions in the forums where I hand out on average 1500 to 2000 diamonds to players who participate and land in the top 3 spots for the forum competition. I usually have these in a link in my signature in the forums.

4. Through ingame quests. Some quests when they repeat give diamonds. This is a rare occurrence but does happen.

5. Certain "special" buildings ingame like the wishing well will give out diamonds randomly.

DeletedUser17090

Thank you all for the help and advice. Really appreciated. I am also learning more about how to use the forum. New to all this and an old dog learning new tricks (silver surfer trying gaming).