• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvenar2

Private
Hi I was logged out of the system when I logged back in I only had 72 diamonds instead of 572 please investigate

Thanks

Elvenar2

Private
Hi I need to know what happened to my diamonds. I need it . I logged out of the game to see if my neighbours will change as my city has been attacked on a daily basis by Reinir from some wolf clan and sabotaged, he irritated me so much that I wanted to delete my city so when I logged back his ugly face was still on my neighbours, he is leading Progressive now, I leveled up an era to get away from him but he is still there now I am struggling with the Industrial era, he is still attacking me on a daily basis, I cannot even complete level 2 on GE so will probably be kicked from my guild and the system took my 500 diamonds,, you know what maybe I should just delete this bloody game in any case, there is many reasons why I am actually not enjoying this game anymore. You guys should look into the following few suggestions.
Level4 on GE very disappointing for 1st time level 4 players, your relics prizes is disappointing and dont make sense why a silver relics prizes end up in a rare or gold relic, really, Sacred sky watch and face of the ancients in gold relics, make it a bit more interesting for your supporters of the game. your events are impossible to benefit the lower players. and if you look at how many new players actually stop playing the game because your diamond demands are impossible to afford, you loosing income because lower level players loose interest, the game is very boring in the beginning.
I am not sure if I want to continue this game I have great guild friends they are the only reason why I did not delete this game and all my worlds already.

Status
Not open for further replies.