• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds cost stock and coins

La Reganto

Private
Dear readers,

I am someone who is always very curious and the games I play often combine with statistics to make the game in multiple ways. Now I started some research costs for diamonds. And I noticed something. For goods, you pay for all goods diamond 5 per well and at a certain age is about at 10 per well.

The problem with coins and inventory is that there almost always have more than you need. So I did not discover much about. And on the Internet, there is nothing left to find. Even the support knows the answers. Namely me was that you paid for different amounts of stock the same number of diamonds and so on 1 stock quantity of diamonds is very different.

Does anyone know if there is in stock and currencies also kind of system is in the diamond price? As with goods and Forge Points?

Should anyone have an idea or want to help me with the investigation just to see if you have something in your research tree coins or stock bowl too short and how much diamonds you would pay and how much you will be satisfied. That would be very nice. I love it because of to solve puzzles.

DeletedUser96901

if you are talking about coins and supplies

in tech they cost always 60.
but then you get all of them needed in that tech

so if you have 90k but need 100k then you pay 60 diamonds and still have 90k supplies after it