• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond prices differ between this version and the beta version

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody432

Private
Why is it that the price of diamonds in both versions, this one and the Beta, are the same but the amount of diamonds you receive are total different.
this version

Diamonds ......... cost

300 ......... £4.99

750 ........ £9.99

2000 ......... £18.99

6500 ......... £44.99

13000 ......... £69.99

Beta version

Diamonds ...... cost

300 + 150 = 450 ....... £4.99

750 +375 = 1125 ....... £9.99

2000 + 1000 = 3000 ....... £18.99

6500 + 3250 = 9750 ....... £44.99

13000 + 6500 = 19500 ....... £69.99

(You get extra beta bonus of 50%)

So, on Beta version for the same price you get a lot more diamonds for your money.

Lets have the same deal on this version.

Unfair again

Last edited:

DeletedUser96867

I expect it is to help compensate players on the test server for the additional bugs and downtime they have to deal with.

DeletedUser

Please do not discuss other servers in this forum; either beta or other language servers, as it is against the forum rules.

DeletedUser276

Beta is exactly that.... beta. It is the test server for new addition of coding. As such players get free diamonds there as well each month. The downside though is that the server could get rolled back... reset or anything without notice. Hence diamonds are way cheaper there than here as the things you purchase could disappear with a sneeze.

I think that adequitely explains that so I will close this thread since indeed other server discussion is against the rules. If you require further discussion on this please do so on the beta server. They may give you a better explanation and/or more indepth one as I just glossed over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.