• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond Cost per Event.

DeletedUser112365

Dear Sir/Madam,

There seems to be a lack of knowledge transfer from FOE to the players when it comes to the total cost of diamonds to achieve the goals of your events. When you usually purchase something you know before hand how much it will cost. FOE does not follow this rule and I think that it is extremely unfair.

Point 1: No where is it posted how much it will cost a player in diamonds to complete the Viking Settlement.
Point 2. I just had to spend almost 4,000 diamonds to come within striking distance to complete the current Archaeology Event and obtain the 10th level of the World's Fair Building. These numbers should be clearly posted so the customer knows what they will have to pay.

Why are you doing this?

Not with the highest of regards, at the moment.

Trebor.

Agent327

Overlord
Dear Sir/Madam,

There seems to be a lack of knowledge transfer from FOE to the players when it comes to the total cost of diamonds to achieve the goals of your events. When you usually purchase something you know before hand how much it will cost. FOE does not follow this rule and I think that it is extremely unfair.

Point 1: No where is it posted how much it will cost a player in diamonds to complete the Viking Settlement.
Point 2. I just had to spend almost 4,000 diamonds to come within striking distance to complete the current Archaeology Event and obtain the 10th level of the World's Fair Building. These numbers should be clearly posted so the customer knows what they will have to pay.

Why are you doing this?

Trebor.

Dear Sir/Madam,

There are no diamond costs to achieve the goal of any event. All it takes is that you play the game.

Point 1: Even if it takes you a year you can complete the Viking Settlement without using diamonds
Point 2: It took you 4.000 diamonds to come close. Others reach the goal without using diamonds, so what are the numbers that should be posted?

Why are you complaining about something you clearly do not understand?

Agent327

Emberguard

Legend
@treboreel both of those things can be achieved without diamonds. We can't give a number because it was balanced so you can do it without diamonds. The difficulty of completing it would depend on what resources your city currently has available and how efficient you are at utilising them

I could go through the event with you giving advice on what moves I'd make if you post screenshots of each step along the way including using event currency in the mini game. You might not like my way of doing things if it's majorly different from how you do them (and waiting for a reply would make it take longer), but it might help in learning what works and what doesn't work.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
When I do the last quest and receive the final upgrade I will have a level 10 fair.
I did not spend a single diamond.
To spend 4000 diamonds I think you must have been busy uncovering every piece of sand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110120

I have a level 9 World Fair on 6 worlds and have not spent any diamonds. I will get the last upgrade when I finish the event. This was a very balanced event, not requiring diamonds. A good event with a great reward.