• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond buyers pay for premium advantage and thats it !

Andrew420

Major
Most people know the advantage diamonds give you
1. heal troops
2.advance thru tech tree quicker
3.able to buy premium buildings, more chances in events and sometimes the prizes also
4.build all G.B with only 1 B.P. found by mot/pol
5.have enough diamonds for all expansions
There are probably a few others I haven't listed

I have no problem with players buying boat loads of diamonds
Its their money they could light it on fire and I wouldn't care
From what I have read their contributions help fund the game and for that I thank you
Unless I am wrong but I don't think I am
The one thing diamonds don't give the buyer is special treatment by the mods , CM's, CCM's, or the development team
The diamond buyer and even some non buyers refer to themselves and others as "paying customers"
You are right to think that but wrong to think it extends beyond the "advantage" you paid for
So diamond buyer the next time you find yourself being treated "like everyone else "remember that's all you are
You just paid to get there faster:)

DeletedUser

Is this really true? I've seen an instance where a player who I reported for pushing another player was not punished. I can only assume this was because the player he was pushing has spent ~$10,000 on the game.

DeletedUser97349

Is this really true? I've seen an instance where a player who I reported for pushing another player was not punished. I can only assume this was because the player he was pushing has spent ~$10,000 on the game.

On the contrary, purchasing diamonds does not give any player the right to disregard our game rules. To allow this would undermine the game as a whole and cannot (and is not) permitted. However, we cannot discuss any details taken against another player's account, therefore any action taken will remain a private matter between that player and the support team.

DeletedUser5180

what is the point to this thread

its not as if diamond players are asking for special treatment

I just don't get it:confused:

DeletedUser8813

I dont think as a diamond buyer i want special treatment.
but what as a paying player i do want is for inno to make sure that items that are for sale are as they should be.
all too often we have paid for buildings only to have them nerfed and devalued..
and this is after being told on the server we cant mention that they have the values wrong.

buying diamonds is not about (well not always and not the only reason) advantage..it is about supporting a game we enjoy
which then rolls over to the free players in the way of a better developed game with good content.

so i think what most paying players really want is for inno to start thinking about what they put out..
if you want us to continue paying then make sure the values are correct before you put it up for sale.

DeletedUser101925

The one thing diamonds don't give the buyer is special treatment by the mods , CM's, CCM's, or the development team

I haven't seen any diamond spenders (or "premium" user if you will) asking for special treatment.

I've seen an instance where a player who I reported for pushing another player was not punished. I can only assume this was because the player he was pushing has spent ~$10,000 on the game.

What is the point of this allegation? There's no way you can verify that this is what actually happened because mods will never discuss ingame issues with other players about other players.
I absolutely refuse to believe that any mod would ignore anyone breaching the rules simply because that player is a "premium" user.

Excellent question/response. Here, have some rep.

DeletedUser99445

After reading the original post, it looks as if the point of this thread is, to point out to all Diamond Users that they are no better than non Diamond users.
I sure am glad I read this thread. Good Work.
I'm off now to buy some Diamonds and then I'm going for a swim in my private pool, then sauna etc etc.